Jase

Man of the Match  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We deserved to lose that. Our team looked out of sorts for certain periods in the game. At least KDB rested, and is ready for United. And Mata will be closer to match fitness.

Lamps was awful.

Demba Ba and his offsides....lol

If im Mourinho, im putting a bid tommorow morning on some DLP... Hernanes for example. Get us some fucking legit central midfield ffs...

Lampard was so poor, he cant be that man anymore Jose! move on! yeah you got MVG but he's not there, his passing isnt better than Lamps in this moment.

We're just so slow in bulid up, its frustrating.

Ramires-Hernanes is a much more serious, fast and fresh Pivot.

MvG isn't ready for Chelsea, i think a loan is the best solution for him.

Case and point why Lukaku should be first choice.

Like last season, I get nervous each time our opponent crosses the ball. Luckily every team doesn't have Benteke.

Edit: Agreed with everyone that Lamps was awful. No way he should start @ United

Wow would hate to be an Aston Villa fan after that game.

Ba, Ivan and Frank were are worst performers for me. Rambo was amazing, even though he was left on an island all night by Frank's constant need to charge forward. I mean it's every attack, he feels that he can score, he needs to pick his spots. In fact it even got so bad Mata and Oscar were continually dropping back to offer Ramires another passing option and to start the attack something Frank should have been doing. Ba and his constant offsides. Then Ivan and his uncontrollable temper (as always), we need Azpi back and asap. I hope we get Eto or Rooney soon because Lukaku is looking like the only striker we can trust. Other-wise was just happy we got the 3 pts.

Against Man U no Frank in the pivot! Either MVG or Mikel. Even if it is going to be their first games of the season.