Chelsea v Inter Milan

Jase

Lukaku is our #9 this year.

Torres will not get a run like he used to. Actually I think JM might try the Hernandez-Rooney trick with lukaku taking most of the bodies off the line for Torres to sneak behind.

Also- mata will not play traditional #10 role. He will play more outside but able to roam.

Honestly, I think Azpi will be a contender for player of the year. That guy just puts in 110% every game. Even if he is having an off game, you never see him not hussle.

Rant over. Haha

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku is our #9 this year.

Torres will not get a run like he used to. Actually I think JM might try the Hernandez-Rooney trick with lukaku taking most of the bodies off the line for Torres to sneak behind.

Also- mata will not play traditional #10 role. He will play more outside but able to roam.

Honestly, I think Azpi will be a contender for player of the year. That guy just puts in 110% every game. Even if he is having an off game, you never see him not hussle.

Rant over. Haha

Fullbacks never get player of the year awards.

I figure this might be a good spot to introduce myself as I will be attending this match. This will be the first time I'm seeing Chelsea in person and I couldn't be more excited. Hopefully I will end up with some good photos to post here.

I have previously been following a different Chelsea forum, but decided to leave due to some really poor attitudes. I've been lurking here for a little while and it looks to be a good spot to start discussing the squd with some other Blues fans.

I have high hopes for this season and I look forward to sharing the experience with all of you. KTBFFH

I figure this might be a good spot to introduce myself as I will be attending this match. This will be the first time I'm seeing Chelsea in person and I couldn't be more excited. Hopefully I will end up with some good photos to post here.

I have previously been following a different Chelsea forum, but decided to leave due to some really poor attitudes. I've been lurking here for a little while and it looks to be a good spot to start discussing the squd with some other Blues fans.

I have high hopes for this season and I look forward to sharing the experience with all of you. KTBFFH

Welcome and enjoy the match :)

Welcome. Have a great time. :blue scalf:

was it chelseafcforums.com???

Well, the boys are at it again. This time much better opponents. Let´s see how Chelsea do against them.

I am anxious to see Lukaku playing against these teams. I hope, he does well.

Yea hope we do well.. first tough opponents.

I really want to meet Real at the final.. wouldn't like losing to Inter or Milan.