Chelsea v Inter Milan

Jase

Embarrassing for Milan here. Not their strongest side and it is just about City's but this crazy.

City look unbelievable too. Their new signings look top class and on the same wavelength already.

Citeh looked unbelievable, I read above. Yes, against Milan´s B team they did.

This City team is a fucking myth and they'll be found out soon enough. Bought mediocre players for way too much money.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly as in italy

It's so strange when english people call it inter milan....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

F.C. Internazionale Milano. Now Im no expert in Italian but doesnt Milano mean Milan? Hence Inter Milan works pretty well I think.

What about renaming your team "Chelsea Londra"?

Inviato da mio iPad usando Tapatalk

That was fun.

On the substitution's front, Everton made 3 subs and I think Juventus made 5. Our first subs came in the 60th minute (2 subs) and they made their first subs in the 70th minute (3 subs) so there wasn't too much disruption in the match.

The pitch was crap but we still passed it about well and probably should have won in normal time but they scored in the last 10 minutes to make it 1-1. John Stones (probably most haven't heard of yet) was man of the match and scored a Pirlo-esque penalty, Pirlo who funnily enough missed the target with his penalty. Everton won 6-5 on Penalties.

Juventus started with 4 first teamers (Llorente, Tevez, Vidal, Lichsteiner) so aren't taking the competition that seriously.

This City team is a fucking myth and they'll be found out soon enough. Bought mediocre players for way too much money.

Myth, how cute ? Citeh are following the exact trend as Chelsea had done 10 years ago. There are several very good players on their team. Citeh or Chelsea are in for PL title this season.

Myth, how cute ? Citeh are following the exact trend as Chelsea had done 10 years ago. There are several very good players on their team. Citeh or Chelsea are in for PL title this season.

Hart was very mistaken prone last season, Don't rate Zabelata at all. Kompany is a top defender granted, But Nastatic or Lescott along side him aren't great. Yaya Toure was a shawdow of his former self when he came back from the ACON last season, Barry and Milner are average. Fernandinho was a crazy signing for a player who isn't rated at a national stage.

They signed Navas about 3 years too late, still questions about his homesickness. Silva is well and truely in Mata's shawdow. Aguero is a top striker, Negredo won't do much, when he was linked with Everton that was the level for him. Jovetic looks a decent talent but doesn't have a great goalscoring record.

They have splashed out crazy money for average players, and Pellegrini proved at Real Madrid that he couldn't handle big ego's.

Now they have Aguero, Jovetic, Negredo and Dzeko for the strikers position. One of those will throw their toys out of the pram.

I expect nothing from City this season to be honest.

Juventus played 5 first team players, sorry, I forgot about Asamoah being a starter for them.

^Chelsea-Everton final looks dead on

Doubt we will beat Real Madrid to be honest (assuming they beat Galaxy).

@Shogun, what were Martinez's tactics? Playing his favored 3 5 2? Was it close to the first team we might see in the league?

-----------------------------Howard------------------------------

---------------Stones-----Jagielka-----Distin----------------

-------Coleman----------------------------------Baines-------

----------------------Gibson------Fellaini----------------------

----------------Mirallas-----------------Pienaar----------------

-----------------------------Anichebe----------------------------

I don't know if Stones and Anichebe will be starters for next season but Stones made an big impression today. Started off controlling possession and passing it around in the opposition half. We got deeper as the first half went on but neither side made a lot of chances, Second half we played a little more on the break using Mirallas' pace and ended up scoring with a quick break. Juventus put a lot of pressure on after that which we dealt well with until Osman made an individual error which led to the goal. Tevez and Llorente were very quiet throughout the game because we defended. I'm not sure Fellaini really fits into this system but it's still early days, he was probably the worst player for us in the match.