Chelsea v Inter Milan

Jase

Guys - which channels are showing this in the UK?

Or have i got to go to FirstRowSports - so do I need laptop tonight or iPad ;) - as iPad doesn't work on FirstRow...

Cheers

Ipad do work work if u have puffin browser u can watch live stream matches

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hart was very mistaken prone last season, Don't rate Zabelata at all. Kompany is a top defender granted, But Nastatic or Lescott along side him aren't great. Yaya Toure was a shawdow of his former self when he came back from the ACON last season, Barry and Milner are average. Fernandinho was a crazy signing for a player who isn't rated at a national stage.

They signed Navas about 3 years too late, still questions about his homesickness. Silva is well and truely in Mata's shawdow. Aguero is a top striker, Negredo won't do much, when he was linked with Everton that was the level for him. Jovetic looks a decent talent but doesn't have a great goalscoring record.

They have splashed out crazy money for average players, and Pellegrini proved at Real Madrid that he couldn't handle big ego's.

Now they have Aguero, Jovetic, Negredo and Dzeko for the strikers position. One of those will throw their toys out of the pram.

I expect nothing from City this season to be honest.

Wow I am shocked with your assessment. Zabaleta was epl best rb last season. Nastasic was epl best young cb.

Barry and Milner are two great squad player. Versatile and works hard for the team.

I really like jovetic, navas and fernandinho signing. Navas is a fantastic winger that will provide them with width. Fernandinho and toure pairing will give them a very mobile midfield with good ability. And I rate jovetic highly.

Just noticed sth. How on earth can AC MIlan participate at the guiness international championship while at the same time participating at the Audi cup in Munich?????

They don't run at the same time. Audit Cup ends today and Milan resumes the international cup on the 4th.

Guys - which channels are showing this in the UK?

Or have i got to go to FirstRowSports - so do I need laptop tonight or iPad ;) - as iPad doesn't work on FirstRow...

Cheers

As far as TV coverage goes:

http://247sportsonline.blogspot.be/2013/07/chelsea-vs-inter-milan-int-champions-cup-2013.html

Great reporting here:

Kevin de Bruyne, who spent last year at Bundesliga side Werder Bremen was impressive as well but will miss the Guiness International Champions Cup due to an injury sustained against Indonesia XI. Kevin has been sent for scans to London and has been confirmed by Jose Mourinho that he will no longer take part in pre-season.

As far as I know he is doubtful for tonight but will be part of the cup, no?

Okay so the 25 players that flew over to the US are : Cech, Schwarzer, Jamal, Hilario, Azpi*, Brana, Gazza, JT, Luiz*, Cole, Bertrand, Essien, Mikel*, MVG, Lamps, Rami, KDB, Oscar*, Mata*, Hazard, Schurrle, Moses, Ba, Torres*, Lukaku

* Players that Jose said will play 45 mins or less
Schurrle and Lamps wont Feature due to injury.

With That in mind this is what my Starting XI would be:
Cech, Brana, Gazza, JT, Cole, Essien, MVG, Rami, KDB, Hazard, Lukaku (4-3-3/4-2-3-1)

Subs: Luiz on for JT, Azpi on for Brana, Mikel on for Essien, Oscar for KDB, Mata for Rami, Torres for Luka

For the Last 30 mins the Mazacar connection would be re-united for the first time since... Spurs at the Bridge (2-2)