André Schürrle

BlueLion.

No Mata's right foot is for standing on it is very weak and he cant play off of it ,he is all left foot ,part of the reson when he plays wide he cant get in the game and why he is not in the team at the moment.

Oh look. First you talk about Schurrle being two footed and all that and now goes about the same thing on Mata and putting him down. You're not even reinforcing why you claim Schurrle is two-footed here with a solid point.

It is because he is comfortable on both wings if you find that hard to comprehend I will leave it at that as I have already pointed that out.

Mata is in a fight with Oscar for the no 10 role in my opinion as he cant play wide right ,he is not comfortable there as he cant play off of both feet .

It is because he is comfortable on both wings if you find that hard to comprehend I will leave it at that as I have already pointed that out.

Mata is in a fight with Oscar for the no 10 role in my opinion as he cant play wide right ,he is not comfortable there as he cant play off of both feet .

Being comfortable on both wings does not mean you're two footed.

You said Schurrle is two footed because he can play on both sides and I refuted your point with this:

Just because Schurrle can play on the left, right or through the middle, doesn't mean he's two footed. Mata can also play on the left, right and down the middle but he's not two-footed is he? Schurrle plays on the left yes but he always cut inside onto his stronger right foot, it's just the same as Mata cutting inside on this left foot when he plays on the RW.

And yet, you didn't counter back the argument with a valid reasoning and/or example. Instead, you just repeated a baseless claim and said again that he's two footed because apparently he looks comfortable on the wings, which is just superficial. I agree that Mata is not two-footed but Schurrle has done nothing of note so far attacking wise for us to suggest that he's two footed.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.sportupyourlife.com/kategorie/blogger-stellen-sich-vor/andre-schurrle-meine-ersten-schritte-beim-fc-chelsea/

My first steps at Chelsea FC

Hi guys,

it’s been a few weeks now since I’ve been a player for Chelsea FC. My first days here were really intensive. After a few days of practice, the whole team travelled to Asia and afterwards to the United States. At the same time, I had to move into my new apartment in London. Fortunately, I quickly found a nice flat I now live in. But so far I didn’t have much time for personal affairs and impressions outside the pitch. But I think, I`ll get to know London soon enough in the next time. Of course I have seen some spots, but there is so much to discover! Luckily my parents were a big help during those first days.

My first matches with the new club were really exciting and interesting. I guess, there aren’t many players who don’t dream of playing in the old Trafford stadium in Manchester. Well, I have always dreamed of it and finally my dream has come true. My new coach Jose Mourinho trusted in me and thus I played against Manchester United from the beginning. When we played against Hull, I was put in and our fans at Stamford Bridge cheered for me, which I really liked.

It’s for sure that I won’t forget the Super Cup final against Bayern München in Prague. It’s always extraordinary to play against my colleagues and friends of the German national team – even better when the opponent is the current Champions League winner. I was really looking forward to that match and as you know, it was a hard challenge…

The FC Chelsea welcomed me warmly as well. The club is pretty big, but with a familiar atmosphere. Just as in Germany, they’re playing very attractive soccer here. Maybe it’s even a bit more intensive and aggressive than in Germany. I just recognized: England is crazy about soccer and has a very attractive league. My mates from the German national team Lukas Podolski and Per Mertesacker are also fascinated by the UK. The FC Chelsea has thrilled me ever since and now I’m very happy to be part of the club. It’s just a great feeling to be part of a team with world class players on all positions. Players like Frank Lampard and John Terry are even kind of soccer legends! On our trip to Indonesia, I got a first impression of the international standing of the club. We were welcomed by tons of supporters, hospitality and kindness. Chelsea has a really big fan base and I was pretty impressed, just as from the games and the practice under sweaty temperatures.

All in all, I get along very well. Of course, there is always the odd situation when my vocabulary is lacking, but one never ceases to learn. Our coach José Mourinho connects very well with us players. He demands very much, but he also teaches us so many things. He wants the success and you can feel this when you work with him: He’s always extremely focussed, extremely detailed, but also works with a lot of fun. I enjoy training with Mourinho. All players are on a top level, the standard is pretty high. Now I’m part of this team and I’ll work hard to bring my qualities to this team. Of course, the competition is really strong, but only this way you can keep on developing. I’m really excited about the new season with hopefully the maximum degree of success.

So, first he says 'Chelsea FC' and then 'FC Chelsea'. The German thinking is still there. :lol: