Man United v Chelsea

Jase

If it wasn't for that disappointing lose against Southampton and last minute draw against those scum we would have been challenging for the 2nd place tomorrow..

Think the killer part is actually throwing away those 2-0 leads against Southampton and Reading. With that additional 4 points, we would have been sitting 4 clear of Spurs right now, 2 ahead of Arsenal and just 3 points behind Man City.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we will draw tomorrow and beat spuds on Weds

Sounds good to me.

If we can get a win, then it relieves the pressure a little bit as Wednesdays game wouldn't be as "must not lose" as it it would be if we don't win.

I think we should be able to beat tottenham. But if we can get the job done on United. We have a 3 points gap with better goal difference. So "IF" the worst was to happen on Wednesday we would effectively, still be leading them, and have it in our hands.

4 points from our next 2 games and we are pretty much there. Hopefully united come out with a Cba attitude and had a few too many drinks last night.

Think the killer part is actually throwing away those 2-0 leads against Southampton and Reading. With that additional 4 points, we would have been sitting 4 clear of Spurs right now, 2 ahead of Arsenal and just 3 points behind Man City.

dont get too down, a win tomorrow will cheer us all up, fate is in our own hands. lets just concentrate on our own games

A.Ferguson: "Lampard is fantastic, he’s an incredible player. If he gets to the 202-goal record at #CFC it will be a fantastic achievement."

A.Ferguson on Lampard: "I looked at him when he was at West Ham as a young player and I have regretted not doing the deal ever since."

A.Ferguson: "Lampard is fantastic, he’s an incredible player. If he gets to the 202-goal record at #CFC it will be a fantastic achievement."

A.Ferguson on Lampard: "I looked at him when he was at West Ham as a young player and I have regretted not doing the deal ever since."

He sounds just like Harry Redknapp with that typical "I could have signed him" comment....

must not lose game for me... will be hard no matter what how un-motivated the united side would be... they will have 70000 fans screaming for them to give their 100%... a draw should be a good result and a win would be out-of-this-world result for me... we just should not start the game slowly and fall 2 goals behind and give ourselves a mountain to climb... line-up seems pretty straight-forward to me

cech

azpi luiz iva cole

mikel rambo

moses mata hazard

BA.

no oscar as he seems lost on the wings whereas moses has been playing really good and his pace can trouble evra... no lamps as united use his lack of pace really well... torres vs BA is no brainer...

Hazard picked up a knock against basel so dont be surprised to see him on the bench today.

I wanted you to win Member of the Month - but with posts like that - maaaaaan - get outta here :) :)

Only joking! Source tho? We need Hazard :) (if only to stop the hundreds of Belgians posting we would have won if Hazard playing comments) :)