Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Hazard picked up a knock against basel so dont be surprised to see him on the bench today.

No problem, he will come at HT and score another beauty past de gea!! :Goober:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted you to win Member of the Month - but with posts like that - maaaaaan - get outta here :) :)

Only joking! Source tho? We need Hazard :) (if only to stop the hundreds of Belgians posting we would have won if Hazard playing comments) :)

:lol:

Its been mentioned here

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php?SKEY=e0bd6222deae7d5e3fd5e0080d0e1990

Dont know how reliable it is though!

I'm very uneasy about this one.

If they played their full strength side and won then I'd be upset, but if they play a weakened side without RvP and others and we lose I'd go mad.

I have a feeling that we'll play well and on the way to victory and the get robbed by poor refereeing again.

I'd take a draw if offered right now as I'm pretty confident we'll beat Spuds.

Is it just me who is feeling quite good about facing a side that we have had minimal problem in the last 4 matches that we have played them. They scored 2 goals in the first half at OT but after that we literary camped in their half and yet could have scored 3 in the 2nd half had it not been DDG! In the return leg, did they pose any threat where we looked uncomfortable? I don't remember any! Even, Rafa seems to have Fergie's number!

I think we will win. Mark that mexican kid.

To many if if about the Spurs game...win this one make going into that game a little less eeeeek!Aint won it yet etc...

Lost to them already...beat them already...a draw?Come on Chels!Good ole trashing be nice......decent decsions from Webb also nice...

Chelsea FC @chelseafc

Team to face Man Utd: Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, David Luiz, Cole; Ramires, Lampard ©; Oscar, Mata, Moses; Ba. #CFC

Lmao, Benitez doesn't seem to learn anything, does he?

Mikel and Hazard yet again vs United not in the starting-11. This is beyond ridiculous. Smfh.

Edit: Both of them not even on the bench. Wow.

Lampard - Ramires in midfield against United, really Benitez?

Hazard not starting either, could be because of the knock he suffered against Basel?