Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you guys have not know this, Howard Webb will be officiating this encounter...again, just like he did in the FA Cup tie back in March at OT.

I seriously can't believe this. They're really taking the piss. It's just like every time we face United Webb's the ref. Every single time.

Ba, Torres, Ba, Torres. There is no difference at all in the end of the day.

Oh come of it Henrique... Ba is clearly the better player for us and he should get the nod ahead of Torres and he probably will.

I think Ba will be given the nod ahead of Torres and I think he'll nick a goal. I think we should be fairly comfortable as long as we don't have any defensive lapses and gift them easy goals early. Defense has to be fully focused from the first kick to the final whistle, no let offs like the Suarez goal. As long as we don't make any mental mistakes on the back four I think the 3 points are there for the taking.

Don't fancy JT vs Chicharito :sweating:

Would rather Chicharito vs JT than vs Cahill who has a hobby of stepping up in the wrong time.

Really? It made a hell of a difference the last time we played United.

Would rather Chicharito vs JT than vs Cahill who has a hobby of stepping up in the wrong time.

If Iva and Luiz are available, neither JT nor Gary should feature.

Really? It made a hell of a difference the last time we played United.

Henrique would not be Henrique if he would not quarry out one like this every once in a while^^

LOL, you sure you have not had to many knocks to your head in the ring recently. Some of your posts have been really strange.

If Arsenal beat QPR later, they'll climb to 3rd with us dropping down to 4th. And should Spurs beat Southampton, they will go level on points with us - 65 - ahead of our game tomorrow.

Are Man United getting the trophy after the game? It might be their only motivation and I would love to spoil the party as we need to get points.