Man United v Chelsea

Jase

We just don't have the luck now do we? Getting screwed by refereeing decisions, Arsenal getting those going in their favor and Spurs winning games they don't deserve to. Why oh why Lady Luck doesn't just smile of us a bit?! :doh:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Iva and Luiz are available, neither JT nor Gary should feature.

Ivanovic is just as culpable of losing his man as Cahill is. I don't mind whoever, just hope that Luiz plays at the back as he does have the ability to put whoever United have upfront in his pocket.

Are Man United getting the trophy after the game? It might be their only motivation and I would love to spoil the party as we need to get points.

No, they get it after their last home game against Swansea.

United have absolutely nothing to play for.

They won't go in to hard to risk injury, we will win the 50-50's, the second balls and should dictate the tempo of this game.

Take our chances, we win, simple as that really. United don't play that good when the pressure is off, they lost all their games after winning the 2001 title and lost to West Ham in 2007.

As I've said before, we shouldn't be relying on Tottenham and Arsenal to screw up, they have very winnable games remaining. Saying that - our destiny is still within our own hands. We beat United tomorrow and we beat Tottenham on Wednesday; we're practically top 4 as we'll be 6 pts ahead of Tottenham with 2 games remaining - due to our goal difference there would be no way Tottenham would catch up unless they went AWOL in their last two games (assuming we lost those, which I don't think will happen).

2 cup finals ahead basically. If we don't win at least either, especially the latter, then we don't deserve top four.

As I've said before, we shouldn't be relying on Tottenham and Arsenal to screw up, they have very winnable games remaining. Saying that - our destiny is still within our own hands. We beat United tomorrow and we beat Tottenham on Wednesday; we're practically top 4 as we'll be 6 pts ahead of Tottenham with 2 games remaining - due to our goal difference there would be no way Tottenham would catch up unless they went AWOL in their last two games (assuming we lost those, which I don't think will happen).

2 cup finals ahead basically. If we don't win at least either, especially the latter, then we don't deserve top four.

Yes, that is true but think we could have done with some favors from elsewhere just to give us some breathing space, if you like. Things maybe in our hand overall but you stil never know what's gonna happen with our results. One dodgy moment in a game could change the result altogether.

I will go crazy if we start the game slow tomorrow. Win our next two games and top 4 is ours.

I just wish it was so easy on the pitch as it is on the paper.

I just wish it was so easy on the pitch as it is on the paper.

Haha! I know it's going to be a proper battle but our players should be really motivated to get this wrapped up as soon as possible. We can't rely on other teams to do us a favour. If qualification is out of our hands then I fear the worst.

A draw tomorrow and Wednesday still takes us to 3rd, cant see AFC taking full points from Wigan and Newcastle, also Spurs have Stoke and sunderland. If we get 8 points from 12 available points we are good however 4 from from OT and Spurs might just guarantee 3rd imo

After scrappy wins for both Norf London spivs today, this game is big, very, very big. After 20 years of doing blinding at Old Trafford, that has all tailed off very badly in the last ten years. Monumental week ahead.

I hate the thought, hate it, but, consider this, If we lose against Man Ure, and the Yids turn us over at the Bridge, can you imagine them lot celebrating like never before? in our manor? That, should be enough motivation in itself.