Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll get something out of this. The Tottenham game is the big one unless of course Southampton win at Yid Lane which is possible tbh. It's gonna go down to the wire i think. Mad season.

Lookin at a 3-2 loss.

As much as I would think the Europa League play would have boosted our form, Fergie will have them play hard for this one. It's all about pride at this point. They could play the way they did away from home, but being this is Old Trafford, I'm pretty sure we won't see a repeat of their performance last week.

*Hope I'm wrong though.

I hope Rafa doesn't put in Lampard for the sake of the record. This is what I'm dreading.

Don't worry, I don't think Rafa cares too much for old Frank, anyway, Frank played all game today. It will be almost certainly mikel and Ramires in the pivot.

Man Utd have won 13 of their last 14 home matches in the Premier League.

Man Utd have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches in the Premier League.

Man Utd are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 home matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

e4c1db7c5eb61c81c83ca9d8168a2087.png

efddb50bb9f05844c8a179007469683b.png

Cech

Dave cahill jt ash

Davy lou lamps

Hazard mata moses

Ba

Think frank and jt need to start, tho I dont see it. Need big players for big games and after the citeh game were hazard confessed to being scared we need the top boys to stand up and show the rest what we are made of. Think moses warrants a place after last night but probably be oscar instead.

A win here and Spurs slipping up against Southampton would make my weekend.

We were good in both matches against them in the FA Cup, hopefully on Sunday as well. We have the advantage because Man United don't really have a lot to play for this season and we have been in good form recently. Against Arsenal they were horrible last week and back then they still had Mourinho's record of 95 points to break, now they have nothing.