Tiago

Spike

Try not to look too far ahead in a window that isn't even open yet. There are a lot of things that will go on but it's easy to get caught up into what may, or may not happen. Trust Jose and the board to get it right and if they don't come the end of the window then we can start to worry. We are starting this window with 50M in the jar from the sale of Luiz plus whatever else we envisioned on spending.

I'm excited for the summer window because I trust everyone behind the scenes to get it right, not only that but to address the shortfalls of last season by buying the right players and delivering back the title to The Bridge.

I agree with all of this, and i trust them too if they still didnt fail, im just saying that i cant take this into consideration because it means so much. I saw some people on the forum consider this, i cant. I believe Jose wouldnt be so naive.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jose starts the season with a midfield of Ramires, Matic, Lampard, Tiago, Van Ginkel/Chalobah, which means he isnt getting a top CM, he should take a little break from football imo. For me it will say the guy lost his touch. Im one of his biggest fans but i would not defend him anyomre if after a full season with that squad he decides to keep the same CMs and Tiago. It will be a hugh disappointment. And i cant believe some fans accept this horrible option. A new top CM this summer is more than a must, and its also a hugh thing for the future of this new team.

Horrible option? if Lamps and Mikel go which is looking probable, then i don't see why he can't be brought in as a squad option and also get a new CM in.
Matic, new CM, Tiago, MVG and Rami would be different class compared to what we went into last season with and would give us a lot off tactical variety.

Horrible option? if Lamps and Mikel go which is looking probable, then i don't see why he can't be brought in as a squad option and also get a new CM in.
Matic, new CM, Tiago, MVG and Rami would be different class compared to what we went into last season with and would give us a lot off tactical variety.

The problem is that A. Madrid will replace him with Rakitic.

A target we should be going for, instead of Tiago.

"keep the same CMs and Tiago". I wrote quite clearly that not buying a top CM would be the horrible option.

• 2 weeks later...