Suarez bites Ivanovic

It should upped if they appeal and even to consider reducing it on appeal would be pathetic. If the FA reduce it they are showing people they made a mistake, that in itself doesn't bode well, plus a sign of weakness.

The FA have this right, now don't back down to appeals.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads, get some popcorn.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=305346.0

330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-ea

And just to state the obvious, that's his season over plus the first SIX games of next season.

Must be better than IRONMAN 3.... I can't stop laughing reading it.

The way I see it is that he got a 7 match ban in Holland for the same thing, didn't learn and did it again. When you throw in his poor record (the racism ban in particular) then I really don't know what the fuss is.

For me 7 games was the absolute minimum, plus 3 for being a repeat offender. If they appeal this then they should add on at least 1 more game to his ban but I feel this will be reduced to 7-8 games.

What their fans will be doing now is screaming how the FA is making a scapegoat out of Suarez and trying to make comparisons to the Defoe incident of a similar nature.

They'll forget about his previous incident where he did the same thing, they'll make excuses for the 'Negrito' incident, blaming it on 'cultural' differences - forgetting that Suarez said it repeatedly, now why'd he do that? You repeat a word when it's being used to insult and for effect. They'll forget they bought him when he was on his ban for, guess what, biting an opponent - what goes around comes around.

If anyone hasn't seen just after the incident, watch Gerrard. He goes up to Suarez and says something like "did you bite him"? Suarez nods, Gerrard rolls his eyes in disgust, pats him on the head and gets himself away.

Exactly! Thats what I've said to those scum fans loads of times and they just shut up. Suarez said repeatedly just to get to Evra, I don't like Evra but he is well in his right to rub it in his face after what Suarez did to him.

Suarez is just a complete bell end, he's at the best club he could ever be at because it's the scummiest in the world, that's the only club he can stay at and be accepted for what he really is.

On the other hand, maybe biting is a sign of friendship in Uruguay? What if he was just trying to win Brana's affection? Why is everybody picking on the poor foreigner who has no idea whatsoever that the word 'negro' can be considered offensive. I mean it's natural that Uruguayan culture also applies in distant England, innit? Why is everybody lashing out at the poor unsuspecting boy?

HAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH TWAT!

Liverpool " We are shocked and disappointed as the severity of todays decision"

Perhaps you should be shocked by the twats decision to bite someone...

How about the severity of the decison not to send him off on us... Hope it fucks liverpool up next season as well... Wankers.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=305346.0

What a bunch of twats their fans really are, they can't even accept it. They are the most delusional fans in the history of football.

Lol Cunts....

Perhaps, he shouldn't have bitten someone, then he wouldn't get a 10 game ban.

Even though, 10 games might seem like a lot to some folks but it´s not enough to me.

I was hoping for 15 & up. We are dealing here with a repeated offense. To call, insult somebody should not be tolerated. However, to deliberately bite someone, that´s a case for mental hospital. Therefore, 10 games is not enough for me.

How can Liverpool even be dissapointed by it? They didn't even take actions into their own hands for starters. Had they of banned him themselves for the rest of the season the F.A probably wouldn't of banned him for the other six.

Plus he got banned for seven games in the dutch league for doing it, so he has to be banned for more to learn his lesson. And lets take into account he's been banned before for being racist, so banning him for less than 8 games would just be stupid, 10 games in my opinion isn't enough.

He's known for a twat, no one has a good word to say about his attitude, Koscielny for Arsenal said he's the worst player to play against because he's constantly slapping you in the face and scratching. He's a horrible person and that's that, it's actually a disgrace how Liverpool fans can even think the ban is out of hand.