Suarez bites Ivanovic

Not a fucking dickie bird from the FA as yet. If it had been JT they would have had a lynch mob with burning torches and pitchforks on their way to Cobham.

I wouldnt mind if Suarez had Hannibal Lechter like bitten of Rafas face

Right on time

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2013/apr/luis-suarez-charge-liverpool-chelsea-ivanovic.ast

edit: He'd be as daft as he looks to appeal against this

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this piece of filth cost us a Top 4 finish? One could argue that the result of this cunts "bite" could be millions. If I was Roman, I'd sue the pants off the scum cunt.

Possibly similar to Sheffiled Utd and Tevez perhaps?

If I was Roman I'd put him on my hit list.

Regarding top 4, it's in our hands..I won't blame that animal for not finishing top f....

Ok Suarez shouldn't have been on the pitch!

But immediately after the incident, I said to the missus you watch that Fukka will score against us now!

The cunt did - I nearly smashed the TV up!

But I blame Bentitez! Bring on Terry - play an extra defender to cope with the last few minutes - but no... Some fucking tactical genius he is... Honestly, this is one time I wanted a defensive substitution but he brings on like for fucking like.

It was obvious we needed to win and him ranting about extra time is all well and good - but you play to the fucking whistle and ensure the right personnel are on the pitch at the right time. Last few minutes leave Moses on halfway line and everybody else defending and closing down space! #not difficult!!!

Cannot wait for this guy to go! Tactically inept and a sad excuse for a manager!

I've decided not to blame our players totally - whilst they do carry a portion of the blame, they have to suffer this fool day in day out!

It is alleged that the conduct of Suarez constitutes violent conduct and it is The FA’s contention that the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient in these circumstances.

The hamster is actually getting punished. GET IN!

The punishment for this terrible act of violence should be the maximum sentence possible,i suggest he should be made to play for Liverpool for the rest of his career

I sentance you to 10 years mid division mediocrity lol.