Suarez bites Ivanovic

I can relate to this topic as i was randomly bit. but i wont bore you with the story.

OK OK i will tell you the story.

I worked in a supermarket, putting shit on shelves so you guys can buy it. and this man walked in who was in his 40's with a girl of about 9 years old. I didntk now for sure, but i was pretty sure they were gypsies. The man could not read and was interested in purchasing a CD and asked for my help to read out the titles of the CD's. well, he didnt ask he just said "whats this" with a CD in his hand without even asking for my attention. he then went on to ask me to read some tracks, and to hum or sing some tracks. i laughed at that request, he did not... i hummed a few of the popular ones. during this conversation, at about the 3rd CD, the 9 year old girl, who had just been stood there patiently doing nothing, bit my arm. not just a nibble, but bit my lower arm, clamped on and bit as hard as she could. I made a slight noise 'ARGH!' and looked down, as did the man. as i was working i obviously was unable to do anything so looked to the man as i assumed who would do somep arenting and take care of his child, to which he looked back at me and asked me to read another CD. she had a grip on me close to 10 seconds which is a really long period of time. when she let go she had drawn blood, not a lot, but she had broken the skin.

she didnt get any kind of punishment, not even a 3 match ban.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can relate to this topic as i was randomly bit. but i wont bore you with the story.

I worked in a supermarket, putting shit on shelves so you guys can buy it. and this man walked in who was in his 40's with a girl of about 9 years old. I didntk now for sure, but i was pretty sure they were gypsies. The man could not read and was interested in purchasing a CD and asked for my help to read out the titles of the CD's. well, he didnt ask he just said "whats this" with a CD in his hand without even asking for my attention. he then went on to ask me to read some tracks, and to hum or sing some tracks. i laughed at that request, he did not... i hummed a few of the popular ones. during this conversation, at about the 3rd CD, the 9 year old girl, who had just been stood there patiently doing nothing, bit my arm. not just a nibble, but bit my lower arm, clamped on and bit as hard as she could. I made a slight noise 'ARGH!' and looked down, as did the man. as i was working i obviously was unable to do anything so looked to the man as i assumed who would do somep arenting and take care of his child, to which he looked back at me and asked me to read another CD. she had a grip on me close to 10 seconds which is a really long period of time. when she let go she had drawn blood, not a lot, but she had broken the skin.

my eyes keep watering #somanyfeelz

Should have appealed. :lol:

Sorry, but I laught a lot reading this! :P

Hahahaha that story was hilarious!!! You tasty looking human you!!

What their fans will be doing now is screaming how the FA is making a scapegoat out of Suarez and trying to make comparisons to the Defoe incident of a similar nature.

They'll forget about his previous incident where he did the same thing, they'll make excuses for the 'Negrito' incident, blaming it on 'cultural' differences - forgetting that Suarez said it repeatedly, now why'd he do that? You repeat a word when it's being used to insult and for effect. They'll forget they bought him when he was on his ban for, guess what, biting an opponent - what goes around comes around.

If anyone hasn't seen just after the incident, watch Gerrard. He goes up to Suarez and says something like "did you bite him"? Suarez nods, Gerrard rolls his eyes in disgust, pats him on the head and gets himself away.

Now the Prime Minister wants blood over Luiz Suarez's bite

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/394019/Now-the-Prime-Minister-wants-blood-over-Luiz-Suarez-s-bite

THE Prime Minister has waded into the Luis Suarez furore and urged the Football Association to make an example of the striker after he was formally charged with violent conduct for biting Branislav Ivanovic.

Now Gus Poyet has his say...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8666928/Brighton-manager-Gus-Poyet-slams-hypocrisy-in-criticism-of-Luis-Suarez

"We exaggerate too much," Poyet told The Times. "Luis knows what he has done, he knows he shouldn't do it and it would be better for him, of course, not to have any more issues this year.

"There are players who have done terrible things and apologised after two minutes and have been portrayed as a hero for apologising quickly.

"Luis Suarez apologises immediately and nobody believes the apology. It's sad. Are they living their personal lives by the same rules? I don't like that. There is plenty of hypocrisy in football now.

"He tried to bite someone in the arm; no harm, really. A little pain. But if a player goes over the top and tries to break a leg? That's good because we are strong and we like the tackle.

He tried to bite? Tried?!! :doh:

This website is a real shame, have a look :

Past FA action to Hazard amongst others could limit Suarez punishment

http://www.rateyourplayer.com/football-forum/eden-hazard/past-fa-action-to-hazard-amongst-others-could-limit-suarez-punishment/

In support of Luis Suarez...

http://www.rateyourplayer.com/football-forum/luis-suarez/in-support-of-luis-suarez/