Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crucial crucial game this. I reckon this and the match against Tottenham will determine whether or not we finish in the top 4.

Yep. I think so. We must be focused for this and get that 4th spot secured!

Yep. I think so. We must be focused for this and get that 4th spot secured!

Must play a full strength squad (minus Azpi, he really needs a rest). I expect a very similar team to the one that started yesterday. Something like: Cech-Iva-Luiz-JT-Bertrand-Rami-Mikel-Mata-Oscar-Hazard-Torres.

Crucial crucial game this. I reckon this and the match against Tottenham will determine whether or not we finish in the top 4.

Win this game and we'll have a 4-point lead over Spurs having played the same number of games for both of us. And that would be crucial cushion to have heading into the Liverpool game on Sunday(with Spurs facing City) as well as the one against Spurs, whenever that game would be.

Slightly off topic but...

That match will be played 3 days after we face United at Old Trafford.

thats not so bad. our fate at that point of time will be in our own hands. win at home vs spurs and qualify for CL next season or get busted.

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Luiz - Bertrand

Mikel - Lampard

Moses - Mata- Hazard

Ba

Then later in the game if we need a goal:

Mikel

Moses - Mata - Hazard

Torres - Ba

Rest Luiz & Mata. Include JT & Lamps. I like that better. I hate to type it, but maybe Yossi in there instead of Mata & put Hazard in a more central role.