Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another game in this blood hectic schedule. :doh:

Anyway, think Duff will be out for Fulham in this one. Picked up a groin injury and was subbed off after 10 minutes in their game against Villa yesterday.

AND by the time we start this game, we could fall 4 points behind Arsenal already if they beat Everton on Tuesday. So, by hook or by crook, we must win here!

Is it the 70th game of the season? I'm just too tired of the whole thing.

In a perfect world we would be playing a different formation, but Benitez is the master of 4-2-3-1 so we are in good shape. :ph34r:

Here's a couple of stats:

1. Chelsea have drawn their last 4 matches against Fulham in the Premier League (5 in all competitions) - 0-0, (0-0), 1-1, 1-1 and 0-0.

2. Chelsea have not won in their last 2 trips to Craven Cottage in the Premier League. Last win there came in August 2009 when Drogba and Anelka scored in a 2-0 win.

3. Chelsea have only won 2 of their last 11 away matches in all competitions - W2 D4 L5. The wins came against Sparta Prague and Middlesbrough.

4. Here's how the London derby mini-league look like so far this season:

PLLDML3_zps5e4dc445.png

Been shit against this lot for a while but i think we'll get the job done on Weds, i'm confident. Especially as we're really in a fight now and Fulham are pretty secure. It could be a good game for us. They have a very experienced team but it's just full of over the hill has-beens really. If our dynamic young team can't put these to the sword, especially reacting to today's horrible defeat, we really are in trouble.

3-0.

Here comes the most boring derby in the League. I swear we haven't won there for years but we absolutely have to change this stat. We finally play the game in hand, after that there will be no 'Spurs played one more'. We have to take all the points.

I am also praying Everton can produce something at the Emirates.