Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

690467_Chelsea.jpg

Dont think Benitez would let Lamps play that position nor do I think he is suitable there.. Mata is best when he's in the CAM position, I would say Lamps instead of Mikel, move Mata to CAM and on RW put on Moses, or Oscar (it was better for him against City I feel, even though he was very poor lately)

I love when Chelsea play games mid week at 2:50 eastern time US, it makes watching the games so much easier. I hate waking up on Saturdays and Sundays at 8 or 10 am after a night of drinking. With that said this is a crucial 3 points and nothing should be satisfying unless we get the 3 points.

I love when Chelsea play games mid week at 2:50 eastern time US, it makes watching the games so much easier. I hate waking up on Saturdays and Sundays at 8 or 10 am after a night of drinking. With that said this is a crucial 3 points and nothing should be satisfying unless we get the 3 points.

Don't you have work/school? I hate mid week games because I usually have to miss them for my labs, although I follow the live updates on my phone.

We should fear Berbatov. If we challenge him physically and manage to keep him isolated we have much better chances to win this game. Also, I don't know what's happening with Kerim Frei. Haven't watched him really but I remember well the past couple of games when he made our defense look like training cones...

I hope the line-up is correct.

Cech Bert, Luiz, JT, Azpi

Hazard, Mikel, Mata, Ramires, Oscar, BA

Poor Frankie not in the line up again. How is he going to score 3 more goals. I hope, he plays for 30 minutes later.