Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive game anyway but bigger now. Just imagine if we can win both these away games... we'd practically be there. The result earlier was great for us and also gives Tottenham hope of coming above Arsenal. I'm desperate to see Arsenal 5th.

Massive game anyway but bigger now. Just imagine if we can win both these away games... we'd practically be there. The result earlier was great for us and also gives Tottenham hope of coming above Arsenal. I'm desperate to see Arsenal 5th.

Funny thing is that they are playing Man City this weekend.

We always play Fulham at a crucial time away and we always fuck it up. Tottenham could beat Man City because Man City don't really have much to play for now, 2nd is pretty much sealed for them. If they decide to really play, they will win. Brilliant game for us though. Fulham have us today then Arsenal at home.

I'm just hoping Man City are motivated for Tottenham and Man Utd are motivated for Arsenal. If they are, we're fine.

I think I'm going to have to miss this one. Come to think of it, we haven't won a single one of the matches I've missed this season (Both Southampton games and QPR at home). I'm not confident at all, but hoping we scrape a 1-0 win.

I don't agree with most of you...Fulham are team for Championship ! They have a lot of problem with the midfielders for the match and Berbatov and Ruiz are slow players . Benites and the players know that that it will be very hard to take something from the match with Liverpool in Sunday . Fulham can't stop us even that it's a derby match . I expected full motivation from us and win with 2-3 goal difference . You are too pesimistic about this game . We are still the Champions of Europa and could win Europa league this years . We are Chelsea and we will destroy fulham !!!!!!!!!!

Here's how the battle for Top 4 looks like:

BIADtWMCIAAU8du.jpg

If recent history has anything to go by, then doubt we will win tomorrow. We always fail to take advantage of our rivals slip up. However(please, please!), by hook or by crook, we must win tomorrow. We just have to. If we can get at least 4 points from the next 2 games, it would be a great return!

If we win both of our 2 next games, we can get 4 points ahead of Arsenal (and 3 or more past Tottenham). And if Arsenal lose to City and we win against Tottenham we will be 7 pts ahead of Arsenal and 6 ahead of Tottenham - that would pretty much wrap it up for us I believe.

Very tough match,i hope we start with 2 strikers Torres & Ba and we get the 3 points that we need.

Against Fulham I actually think it would be a very good idea to start with both Ba and Torres. But I doubt Rafa would do it.

Very tough match,i hope we start with 2 strikers Torres & Ba and we get the 3 points that we need.

Against Fulham I actually think it would be a very good idea to start with both Ba and Torres. But I doubt Rafa would do it.

Nah.. Rafa said he wouldnt do it, ever. Because of fear of Mata being pushed out wide.

If we win today, we will be 3 points ahead of Spurs and 1 ahead of Arsenal with a game in hand and that game being Chelsea vs Spurs. Spurs play City this weekend and with the form City have been(beating Utd at OT and us), i expect City to win. Also, Bale is a major doubt for that match so that will make Spurs go 6 points behind us. Arsenal will play Utd the next weekend to this one, they will drop points and if we win our game in hand against Spurs, we will be 9 points ahead of Spurs and 7 points ahead of Arsenal.

Bottomline: Chelsea better not drop points now! I want to say that the team should treat the next few games as finals but looking at the way we have fared in the semis/finals this season, i don't want that. Let's just get 3 points.