Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham have drawn their last 5 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

Chelsea are undefeated in their last 14 matches against Fulham in all competitions.

Chelsea have lost their last 3 away matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches in the Premier League.

a7afd227a85d4afb21287ba0f1c0674b.png?136

42e0f2c14f0017665591af618ff48aa5.png?136

simply cant see us beating them. just hope we dont lose. get a point out of this game and steer a point clear of tottenham. also hope for everton to get a draw or a win at emirates.

honestly speaking i feel both the matches will be a draw. so the 3-5 spots would look something like this

arsenal 33-60

chelsea 32-59

tottenham 32-58

torres

hazard mata moses

lamps mikel

bert luiz JT iva

cech

subs- turnbull, ba,marin,yossi, rambo,azpi,ake.

but would love to see

ba torres

mata lamps mikel hazard

bert luiz jt iva

cech

i know the latter formation would probably have fulham dominating the mid but its lamps-mikel combo anyways that means we will get our asses handed to us.

dont see how azpi and rambo can start this game having played 6 in 15 days already.

oscar can stay away from football for as long as it takes him to give a crap about the team.

simply cant see us beating them. just hope we dont lose. get a point out of this game and steer a point clear of tottenham. also hope for everton to get a draw or a win at emirates.

honestly speaking i feel both the matches will be a draw. so the 3-5 spots would look something like this

arsenal 33-60

chelsea 32-59

tottenham 32-58

torres

hazard mata moses

lamps mikel

bert luiz JT iva

cech

subs- turnbull, ba,marin,yossi, rambo,azpi,ake.

but would love to see

ba torres

mata lamps mikel hazard

bert luiz jt iva

cech

i know the latter formation would probably have fulham dominating the mid but its lamps-mikel combo anyways that means we will get our asses handed to us.

dont see how azpi and rambo can start this game having played 6 in 15 days already.

oscar can stay away from football for as long as it takes him to give a crap about the team.

You should probably stop watchin them games on 240p.

This has "lifeless 0-0 draw" written all over it.

I'm in agreement with those saying that we should try Ba and Torres from the start. Torres looks really up for it recently and I doubt we'll need too much in the middle to contain Fulham. It can't hurt.

We need to actually start out fast for once and put it away early.