Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the 3 points, Lamps scoring again is the most important thing in this match, so play a fuckin 4-3-3. Mikel-Ramires do not deserve another match so soon after that performance.

Are you fucking kidding me?

How is that in any way, shape or form important?

We probably need to start with the same team that started the semi-final. Mikel needs to step up his game, but I expect Mata to have a biggie too.

Fulham will as usual put in their usual level of effort against us, namely twice what they do for most games, as will TFSW's favourites on Sunday.

Match Fulham for work rate first, then hit them down their flanks, especially the full back area's. Ramires and Oscar in the centre of a midfield five, play Hazard high up the pitch to attack/run into the wide areas and support the lone forward.

If there was a biggest time to capitalize on Arsenal's draw with Everton, this is the game. 2 games in hand and we can overlap them tomorrow. Please do not let this chance pass by boys. Fulham have been annoying over the years but we need this game more than them and I hope that transpires into a win.

Here's how the battle for Top 4 looks like:

BIADtWMCIAAU8du.jpg

If recent history has anything to go by, then doubt we will win tomorrow. We always fail to take advantage of our rivals slip up. However(please, please!), by hook or by crook, we must win tomorrow. We just have to. If we can get at least 4 points from the next 2 games, it would be a great return!