Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal playing at Swansea, we really need to gain 3 points to create ourselves some gap or stay where we are in the fight with Arsenal, as the following fixture list is just a madness.

the forward line and the mid that started the last match against bucuresti is our strongest in my opinion. they would probably be exhausted by last night (or atleast fatigued), i would still start the same line up (ofcourse except torres).

cech

iva cahill JT cole

rambo mikel

mata oscar hazard

ba.

win this match at any cost and with arsenal playing away to swansea and still reeling from the exit, we should open up a 7-8 point gap.

come on chelsea...

the forward line and the mid that started the last match against bucuresti is our strongest in my opinion. they would probably be exhausted by last night (or atleast fatigued), i would still start the same line up (ofcourse except torres).

cech

iva cahill JT cole

rambo mikel

mata oscar hazard

ba.

win this match at any cost and with arsenal playing away to swansea and still reeling from the exit, we should open up a 7-8 point gap.

come on chelsea...

yea, I'd go with the same lineup.. except Mata off the bench with Moses starting on the right..

As for Arsenal, I think they'll be pumped up after beating Bayern away 2-0. Hopefully Swansea do us a favour...

yea, I'd go with the same lineup.. except Mata off the bench with Moses starting on the right..

As for Arsenal, I think they'll be pumped up after beating Bayern away 2-0. Hopefully Swansea do us a favour...

mata off the bench has never worked for us. we lose matches and drop points (as a certainity) when he does not start. plus spain hardly play, so mata will end up getting a 2 week rest, hopefully. so i ll go with mata over moses.

Nothing but 3 points here for me.

The schedule is just madness. Even today, I read Chelsea players are expected to cross the Atlantic two days after their last PL fixture against Everton on May 19. Jesus Christ. Is there anyone at Chelsea who really uses his fucking brain ?

Chelsea have won 6 of their last 7 home matches against West Ham in all competitions.

Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have won their last 3 home matches in the Premier League.

ab88ca663741dd0f6554364c87ad870e.png?136

Eden Hazard was a beast in the last 2 games. Should tear Guy Demel apart on Sunday. Hoping for a good win and Lampard's 200th against his former club. Keep the momentum going...

I'm travelling for the first time to the Bridge to see a Chelsea game : )

I'm hoping for a great atmosphere, a stunning performance of Hazard and three points : )

Wich pub can you guys recommend for the pre-match atmosphere?

See you guys on sunday! : )