Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this might not go down well with a lot of you and I am no Torres Fan boy or anything but would it hurt to try start him Sunday? It might get a little confidence back starting him after his slightly more spirited performance yesterday. If he isn't working out substitute him early and pack him away in the closet forever.

Torres and Lampard will score against us. Think it was Torres' first goal for Chelsea was against us, in torrential rain if i recall correctly. Plus Lampard will no doubt get number 200 against us, it's written in the stars unfortunately. We may be stubbon at the back, but with Nolan, Cole and Noble out, I don't think we'll have much going forward.

Right. Back to league action where we really need the 3 points!

Expecting at least 2 changes for this game with Lampard and Ba coming in. Might see Moses too.

Could be a good game to start Iva and rest Azpi who could suffer against West Ham's physicality.

Torres and Lampard will score against us. Think it was Torres' first goal for Chelsea was against us, in torrential rain if i recall correctly. Plus Lampard will no doubt get number 200 against us, it's written in the stars unfortunately. We may be stubbon at the back, but with Nolan, Cole and Noble out, I don't think we'll have much going forward.

Indeed, Lamps couldn't have asked for a better opportunity and opponent :D He's going to silent the Hammers' boos in some style.

Just please don't start with Ramires/Lamps in the pivot. Play our safest central midfield of Ramires/Mikel in a match of super importance like this one.

Ramires is MUCH better when Mikel is there to cover.

Think we'll win this one 3-1. Won't be shocked if Torres starts, either.

mata off the bench has never worked for us. we lose matches and drop points (as a certainity) when he does not start. plus spain hardly play, so mata will end up getting a 2 week rest, hopefully. so i ll go with mata over moses.

Mata plus two weeks rest equals AWESOMENESS!

This is such a must win game as everyone is saying. But last time Ba played against his former club it didn't go too well for him or Chelsea! Torres showed some fight in the last 20 minutes last night, maybe it's worth keeping this momentum and starting him over Ba. I think consistency and momentum is lacking from Chelsea at the moment.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Ramires Mikel

Mata Oscar Eden

Torres

Either Hazard or Oscar should get a rest, if not both. I hope both will not feature that much in that unnecessity called international football.

Cech

Iva-Cahill-JT-Bert

----Mikel-Lamps--

Moses-Mata--Marin

----------Ba----------

Bring on Hazard or Oscar when needed has always worked.

Either Hazard or Oscar should get a rest, if not both. I hope both will not feature that much in that unnecessity called international football.

Cech

Iva-Cahill-JT-Bert

----Mikel-Lamps--

Moses-Mata--Marin

----------Ba----------

Bring on Hazard or Oscar when needed has always worked.

I hate to break it to you but that unnecessity is a real deal qualifying game belgium needs with this generation - after being gone on the nt stage for too long - Hazard will know this too.

I hate to break it to you but that unnecessity is a real deal qualifying game belgium needs with this generation - after being gone on the nt stage for too long - Hazard will know this too.

I know this game is important for Belgium and I wish you good luck but it is international football in general that I regard as completely superfluous.