Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

What a ridiculous statement. It started with reference to Rafa's 100% record against Allardyce and then says you never know with Benitiz. What don't you know? Or are you just saying that to appease the haters who can't get over the fact that Rafa was right when he said seven years ago that the supporters of his team made their own banners and flags?

Allardyce, along with Mourinho, is one of Ferguson's chief cocksuckers. He tried to create a storm a few years ago about Rafa claiming he was disrespectful and bacon-faced Ferguson piled in with him. It was all because Rafa made a gesture with his hands to his own player Alonso essentially saying, I told you where to send the free-kick, you didn't follow my advice and you scored so you were right and my advice was wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So did you "say something bad about Benitez"? I thought you said it was a meaningless comment. Make up your mind!

You assume I did when it was, as I said, a meaningless comment of sorts...

We usually do well against these pikey filth. We're in that stage of the season now where we can't drop any more points to this level of team, especially at home. West Ham are probably safe after their unlikely win at the Britannia so they won't be as desperate for a win like if we were playing QPR for example. Although i don't think it will be easy, i'm pretty sure we'll win the game and we certainly owe them a good spanking after the away game which was horrible! More confident that Ba is available. We have the international break after this game so it's huge to win it and go away in a good position and come back to an in form team.

We just need Juan the man Mata to be left on the bench twice for Spain.

What a ridiculous statement. It started with reference to Rafa's 100% record against Allardyce and then says you never know with Benitiz. What don't you know? Or are you just saying that to appease the haters who can't get over the fact that Rafa was right when he said seven years ago that the supporters of his team made their own banners and flags?

Allardyce, along with Mourinho, is one of Ferguson's chief cocksuckers. He tried to create a storm a few years ago about Rafa claiming he was disrespectful and bacon-faced Ferguson piled in with him. It was all because Rafa made a gesture with his hands to his own player Alonso essentially saying, I told you where to send the free-kick, you didn't follow my advice and you scored so you were right and my advice was wrong.

So that makes you the Benitez's Sam Allardyce?

Do you grow a dodgy moustache sometimes? Does Rafa like the way the bristles tickle his mushroom cap?

We usually do well against these pikey filth. We're in that stage of the season now where we can't drop any more points to this level of team, especially at home. West Ham are probably safe after their unlikely win at the Britannia so they won't be as desperate for a win like if we were playing QPR for example. Although i don't think it will be easy, i'm pretty sure we'll win the game and we certainly owe them a good spanking after the away game which was horrible! More confident that Ba is available. We have the international break after this game so it's huge to win it and go away in a good position and come back to an in form team.

We just need Juan the man Mata to be left on the bench twice for Spain.

i'd rather he plays, he deserves it

besides it might be good for his confidence to get in to the Spain squad

I still haven't forgiven Torres for failing to make a proper run into the box in the game at Upton Park when Azpi put in a beautiful cross when we were 1-0 up. Like fuck should he start after doing alright against some Romanian part-timers.

Two interesting ideas popping up in this thread - some people saying it's destiny that Frank should score, others saying we should play our strongest team. Not entirely sure those things are compatible nowadays. :wacko:

If Carroll's playing I could see rafa going with Cahill and Terry, and maybe Ivanovic at right-back for set-pieces. Ba, Moses, Hazard and Mata should probably make up the front four and I think Rami and Mikel (despite being shit in the game at Upton Park in the second-half) start in the pivot.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Mikel Ramires

Moses Mata Hazard

Ba

So this means you're Benitez's chief cocksucker right?

What interesting logic. Are all you Benitez-haters so coherent?

Everyone knows that Mourinho is Ferguson biggest cocksucker. He was when he was Chelsea's manager and he is now. But it's not sincere. It is obvious that Mourinho wanted the Man Utd job when he was at Chelsea and he wants it now (but he won't get it or the Chelsea job). Most well-informed football supporters know that Allardyce is the leader of the small pack of British managers who queue up to suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson loves them for it and rushes to defend them. They gang up on anyone who criticises Ferguson.

Rafa is the only manager who doesn't suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson used to think Rafa was in his pocket. Then he discovered that he was an independent rival and he started lashing out at him.

What interesting logic. Are all you Benitez-haters so coherent?

Everyone knows that Mourinho is Ferguson biggest cocksucker. He was when he was Chelsea's manager and he is now. But it's not sincere. It is obvious that Mourinho wanted the Man Utd job when he was at Chelsea and he wants it now (but he won't get it or the Chelsea job). Most well-informed football supporters know that Allardyce is the leader of the small pack of British managers who queue up to suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson loves them for it and rushes to defend them. They gang up on anyone who criticises Ferguson.

Rafa is the only manager who doesn't suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson used to think Rafa was in his pocket. Then he discovered that he was an independent rival and he started lashing out at him.

Alan Pardew?

Arsenal won and are now just 2 points behind us. Win tomorrow and the gap will be back at 5 points.

However because of that win, it has already set my nerves jangling ahead of tomorrow. Thanks a lot Swansea, thanks a lot!