Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What interesting logic. Are all you Benitez-haters so coherent?

Everyone knows that Mourinho is Ferguson biggest cocksucker. He was when he was Chelsea's manager and he is now. But it's not sincere. It is obvious that Mourinho wanted the Man Utd job when he was at Chelsea and he wants it now (but he won't get it or the Chelsea job). Most well-informed football supporters know that Allardyce is the leader of the small pack of British managers who queue up to suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson loves them for it and rushes to defend them. They gang up on anyone who criticises Ferguson.

Rafa is the only manager who doesn't suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson used to think Rafa was in his pocket. Then he discovered that he was an independent rival and he started lashing out at him.

You should go and wipe this white stuff out of the corner of your mouth.

We're at the stage now where every match is must win and any failure to win will be hard to take and damage our season. We're obviously not gonna win every game but i do feel we'll win all up to Tottenham, then it could be do or die in the games against Tottenham and Liverpool. I strongly believe we'll win tomorrow. I hope so anyway, those doing the double over us would kill me.

Everyone knows that Mourinho is Ferguson biggest cocksucker. He was when he was Chelsea's manager and he is now. But it's not sincere. It is obvious that Mourinho wanted the Man Utd job when he was at Chelsea and he wants it now (but he won't get it or the Chelsea job). Most well-informed football supporters know that Allardyce is the leader of the small pack of British managers who queue up to suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson loves them for it and rushes to defend them. They gang up on anyone who criticises Ferguson.

Rafa is the only manager who doesn't suck Ferguson's cock. Ferguson used to think Rafa was in his pocket. Then he discovered that he was an independent rival and he started lashing out at him.

Yes of course they do... :rolleyes:

I-hide-behind-sarcasm-because_7d06fb0984

We're at the stage now where every match is must win and any failure to win will be hard to take and damage our season. We're obviously not gonna win every game but i do feel we'll win all up to Tottenham, then it could be do or die in the games against Tottenham and Liverpool. I strongly believe we'll win tomorrow. I hope so anyway, those doing the double over us would kill me.

Yeah i agree. Building some winning momentum is key and keeping a gap of more than a game over our rivals. Even Everton are back in the running, especially if we wern't to get 3 points.

I was glad Everton won, i mean could you imagine Tottenham or Arsenal failing to make Europe all together? Although they'd be better off in the league, it's still a bit embarrassing. Everton won't challenge us, i'm sure of that. We have them last game so if we've already secured top 4, let em win lol.

This is the last time I'll use this, I promise, maybe...

tumblr_lnepinTCqD1qlr140o1_500.gif

What a ridiculous statement. It started with reference to Rafa's 100% record against Allardyce and then says you never know with Benitiz. What don't you know? Or are you just saying that to appease the haters who can't get over the fact that Rafa was right when he said seven years ago that the supporters of his team made their own banners and flags?

In case you haven't noticed, our results under Benitez this season have been consistently inconsistent and often make no sense at all like winning some really tough games then dropping points at home to the likes of QPR or Southampton. This makes that statement completely justified because we should have the upper hand tomorrow, but there is considerable doubt since we have been dropping points in games we should win on a regular basis under Benitez.

I want Ba to get a couple goals ... we have a shitload of games coming up and we want both of our strikers or at least one of our strikers inform

I hope Moses, who will most likely start tomorrow gets back to how he was performing before he left for the AFCON and i would love it if Marko gets a cameo appearance. All in the light of rotation

Prediction 3-1 ... Carroll scores for them