Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We simply must play Ba. Torres is too skinny, weak and sick-looking to play this game. Ba is buff, strong, "I'ma whoop yo' ass if you tackle me hard" looking.

Rafa Benitez has a 100% record in Premier League home matches against Sam Allardyce's team(Bolton & Blackburn) - P5 W5.

What are the odds of that continuing on Sunday? Never know with Benitez...

Rafa Benitez has a 100% record in Premier League home matches against Sam Allardyce's team(Bolton & Blackburn) - P5 W5.

What are the odds of that continuing on Sunday? Never know with Benitez...

What a ridiculous statement. It started with reference to Rafa's 100% record against Allardyce and then says you never know with Benitiz. What don't you know? Or are you just saying that to appease the haters who can't get over the fact that Rafa was right when he said seven years ago that the supporters of his team made their own banners and flags?

Allardyce, along with Mourinho, is one of Ferguson's chief cocksuckers. He tried to create a storm a few years ago about Rafa claiming he was disrespectful and bacon-faced Ferguson piled in with him. It was all because Rafa made a gesture with his hands to his own player Alonso essentially saying, I told you where to send the free-kick, you didn't follow my advice and you scored so you were right and my advice was wrong.

What a ridiculous statement. It started with reference to Rafa's 100% record against Allardyce and then says you never know with Benitiz. What don't you know? Or are you just saying that to appease the haters who can't get over the fact that Rafa was right when he said seven years ago that the supporters of his team made their own banners and flags?

Allardyce, along with Mourinho, is one of Ferguson's chief cocksuckers. He tried to create a storm a few years ago about Rafa claiming he was disrespectful and bacon-faced Ferguson piled in with him. It was all because Rafa made a gesture with his hands to his own player Alonso essentially saying, I told you where to send the free-kick, you didn't follow my advice and you scored so you were right and my advice was wrong.

Deary me. I know you love Benitez very very much but you don't have to go on attack mode whenever someone says something bad about Benitez.

And speaking of that last post, hardly meant anything with it. Was just some sort of meaningless comment...

Deary me. I know you love Benitez very very much but you don't have to go on attack mode whenever someone says something bad about Benitez.

And speaking of that last post, hardly meant anything with it. Was just some sort of meaningless comment...

So did you "say something bad about Benitez"? I thought you said it was a meaningless comment. Make up your mind!

calm down sweetie we dont want you wetting the bed

Why are you on this forum? I don't understand it. You just here to give praise to rafa and Torres?

All you do is talk shit to people who disagree with rafa's agenda. You don't contribute to this forum in a positive way at all.

Why are u wasting your time?..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkHmvkRoEowc

That's you, but instead of britany it's rafa

Nothing but 3 points here for me.

The schedule is just madness. Even today, I read Chelsea players are expected to cross the Atlantic two days after their last PL fixture against Everton on May 19. Jesus Christ. Is there anyone at Chelsea who really uses his fucking brain ?

This US tour is one shit realy. Players are upset because of the schedule and because of such things, they eventualy leave clubs...