Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm we need a win, scrappy 1-0 will do ;)

Never sure of what we will get on a Sunday...

Whatever happens we're gonna need to put in a shift - as bad as West Ham are, they are hard to break down.

C'mon BA score against your old club ;)

Can't believe Sky are showing Wigan vs Newcastle instead of Chelsea vs West Ham. What a shit, boring game to put people through.

WTF!!!

I just assumed we were playing at 4 so were on tv...

Wigan Newcastle ahead of a london derby, they must be having a fucking laugh...

Can't believe Sky are showing Wigan vs Newcastle instead of Chelsea vs West Ham. What a shit, boring game to put people through.

I am quite looking forward to Wigan and Newcastle. Should be a good game. Wigan need to win. The one I am not really looking forward to is Sunderland and Norwich, however that has a purpose as Sunderland are still around the dangerzone. I am annoyed that our game against Southampton was scheduled for T.V. Was looking forward to watching that but now it has been moved to a 3.00 kick off on the Saturday which means Sky will not broadcast it. Argh!

I automatically thought it would be live too as it was 4pm but then yesterday they advertised the live games and i thought .. "Hang on a sec" and checked, i thought it would be on ESPN but no...

I'll be surprised if both these live games don't finish 0-0. I am not looking forward to these games at all. But there will obviously be streams. Not the same though.

Just remember to curb your expectations, guys. Remember what happened in all of those matches earlier when some people were predicting 5,6, or more goal games and we ended up drawing or losing? I'm never doing that again.

Aren't a few of their best players out for this one?

Have a feeling that our boys will find a way to make this harder than it should be. Or Rafa will. Hope I'm wrong.