Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It better be hostile, or else, we are just a bunch of pussies who cant even stand to defend ourselves.

How does being hostile to the coach (of the team) help us get three points on Saturday?

I hope it isn't hostile. I hope it's supportive of the team. Does that make me a pussy?

How does being hostile to the coach (of the team) help us get three points on Saturday?

I hope it isn't hostile. I hope it's supportive of the team. Does that make me a pussy?

Yes.

------Cech

Azpi Cahill JT Cole

---Mikel Lamps

Oscar Mata Hazard

-----Demba Ba

Bench:Trollbull, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Marin, Ramires, Moses, Fernando

Mikel >Ramires atm. while JOM hasn't been great, Ramires needs to sit one out after his shocker last week.

Ramires better not be out on the wing is all I have to say, I'd almost rather see bertrand. I wouldn't mind him in the pivot unless he's with lampard, the two are too offensively minded to protect our defense well enough. My best idea is

------Cech
Azpi Cahill JT Cole
---Luiz Lamps
Mata Oscar Hazard
-----Demba Ba

But that's still not good. I actually like the idea of this:

------Cech
Azpi LUiz JT Cole
---Rambo Mikel
------Lamps
Mata-------Hazard

--------Ba

With lamps playing as a sort of number 10 but who can drop back to Ramires' spot if he makes a sprint forward, but he can still arrive a little late to the box if he wants to score that long strike.

More like a fifa idea than anything really practical, even if it would work Chelsea would disband the team before giving up on this damn pivot idea. (I like the formation, just none of our players besides our no 10's are suited for it)