Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have won their last 6 home matches against West Bromwich Albion in all competitions.

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches against West Bromwich Albion in all competitions.

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches in the Premier League.

4208738613c8dde8896cf569c5894f94.png?136

The atmosphere is gonna be hostile. Hopefully, we pick our best team, and get the crucial win we need.

It better be hostile, or else, we are just a bunch of pussies who cant even stand to defend ourselves.

Don't understand people who wants us to lose and hope Roman will sack Rafa... If we lose we are going down to Europe league.. I hope Ba starts and us getting 3 pts...

Don't think that anyone wants us to lose. I hope we smash west brom and rafa gets sacked. But i can't see that happenning... On gameday our priority has to be to get the win. Otherwise we can find ourselves in 5th place.

Looks like we're without a few players or atleast they need late fitness tests, also without Romelu which is a blow. We're normally given a bit of a hiding at the Bridge so not expecting anything. 0 pressure on us though, we're having a great season and like a lot of people i doubted Steve Clarke taking over from Roy who really stablised this club, hes proving everyone wrong on a daily basis though and the way hes dealt witht the issues at the club (Odemwingie) has been exceptional.

Heart says 0-1 Albion, Head says 3-1 Chelsea