Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

I don't like RB or think his is anything we want or need at this club.

But people do need to realise sometimes no matter how much you hate someone, they have a point.

I hate him just like everyone on here. But when he says "dont worry about me, I won't be here" thats the confirmation we all wanted.

Now for the last 11 games fans need to see it really is about getting TOP 4. not top 6 cause we aren't bothered about the team and are more bothered about the manager. It's at a level where the board knows, Roman knows. Time to stop the abuse and concentrate on the players. They won't wanna play in a team thats booing through home games.

Grow up

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Benitez said he made his comments just to tell the fans to support the team and not pay attention to him, but sadly like some have mentioned it will most likely only get worse now <_<

As for the game, we just need to score an early goal, or the atmosphere will get even worse and it will also be tougher to break them down.

I dont like Benitez one bit but I honestly agree with him. Instead of supporting the team our fans are A) Singing about RDM or B) Slagging off Benitez.

Support the fucking team or dont bother going. I swear Chelsea have some of the thickest supporters in the world.

I think we can all be greatful that lukaku cant play against us!

really tough game this, depends if rafa sticks out a stupid line up or not. Would love to see azpi return to RB, Luiz in DM, Ba upfront, and mata, hazard, oscar/moses behind him.

I think west brom can easily do us again, and with an expected bad atmosphere on our behalf, its not going to be easy. i expect a frustrating game, some poor passing from us, and then we might pick it up in the second half and get a win.

Which channel is this on in India?

Not telecasted live in India or Asia for that matter. Fox/ESPN somehow think ManU vs Norwich is a bigger deal than CFC vs WBA. i can understand the other channel showing the El Clasico though

Here's another stat:

Demba Ba has scored 5 goals in 4 Premier League appearances against West Brom.

Thats great for when he is sat on the bench...

But rafa must start ba... There isn't a single plausible reason for him to not start demba. Surely... <_<