Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season we gifted City the win for them to catch Utd. This time it is a different situation with Utd practically being all but Champions already and deservedly so even though it pains me to admit that. It is now a battle between us and City for 2nd hence we can not afford to lose and i am sure the players wil approach it this way, too.

I'd very much take a draw as City are always extremely awkward to play against. I hate their style of play and the bunch of ugly cunts they call their team but their physical power in the middle often has proven impossible for us to break down. If Mata, Hazard, Oscar are not completely fresh and up to it they will get bullied to uselessness by Toure&Co. I am sensing Rafa will feel indulged to play Bertrand on the wing or shit like that but I pray he will get a decent team together one fuckin time. I'd play

-------Cech------

Iva-Cahill-Terry-Cole

-----Luiz-Lamps------

Moses-Mata---Hazard

---------Ba--------------

about our strongest lineup. Mikel-Ramires pivot was less than decent last game against Sparta and Ramires is a weapon given space but this game will be tight battle fought out in the middle and that does not fit him. Luiz and Lamps can physically compete with Yaya and Javi Garcia which hopefully prevents us losing the midfield battle. Silva always plays shit against us so we sould rather watch out for Agüero, Dzeko I do not fear. The teams are pretty even with us having a tad more creativity which will hopefully give us the edge.

Kompany will probably not be completely fit and Nastasic is a clown anyway, so Ba could have a bit of joy upfront. Their fullbacks are solid and dangerous as are ours that is why i think this game will be won "between the lines" with the prospect of their little weakness in central defense where we could set the sting.

My head says 1-1 but my heart says 2-1.

Bit conflicted about this game same as last year,

Do we win and try and go for second?

Or do we loose and give city a chance at the title again?

I honestly couldnt stand united winning anything again

as much as i hate United...but we are Chelsea fans not tools for City's title! Anyways it's illegal to gift a team points.

What is RAWK?

Some of the haters are so full of themselves - they actually believe that they represent Chelsea supporters. I hope I have made it clear that as a long-standing Chelsea supporter from the 1970's, a former resident of Chelsea who has been fortunate enough to have met many legends including DeMatteo, I disassociate myself from the boo boys and I believe that most Chelsea supporters are also embarrassed by their antics on the home terraces, at away games and on the internet. Criticizing the manager and players for tactics, or performance is fair game. But for the Chelsea boo boys its not about football - its about some twisted sense of grievance (a) that the club owner turns a deaf ear to them and ( b ) that Rafa once defended his club from Mourinho's mind games by saying that his club and its supporters had passion and made their own flags and banners. And how right he was.

Look at other clubs - banners and songs to their past and present players and encouragement even when they are losing. And then look at Chelsea - little scribbled pieces of A4 paper insulting the manager and outright booing their team in a Cup Final in Japan, in a UEFA match in Sparta etc etc, turning on them during every match when they are not winning. I bet the Chelsea players, especially the young ones, would love to get the kind of encouragement other teams get from their supporters, especially when its a tough game. Unfortunately, a vocal minority of those in the crowd and on the net don't support the club, they support themselves. They boo in the pathetic belief that they can somehow force the club to bend to their will. The hypocrisy of the situation is that what Rafa said seven years ago is not even remotely as insulting as some of the things the Chelsea manager at the time said about Rafa and his club. But the Chelsea boos boys are such sensitive souls. They are so deeply wounded. They would actually prefer the club to lose than for Rafa to be recognized as the fine man and manager he is.

He's too good for them but not too good for the rest of us who admire him and the dignified way he has kept working for the club despite the invective hurled his way.

Please mister DJ. Put on a different tune. This one has been playing all night.... We got it by now.

No hate meant by the way, I just like a little variety sometimes.

And you honestly call yourself a Chelsea supporter?

gtfo.gif

The greatest gif to grace the Internet!

Made my night!! Thank yo

Fuck city and their gay Harlem shake!

We drew them at home which was all good due to the week the chels was having. Hopefully we come away with something similar or more

Last season we gifted City the win for them to catch Utd. This time it is a different situation with Utd practically being all but Champions already and deservedly so even though it pains me to admit that. It is now a battle between us and City for 2nd hence we can not afford to lose and i am sure the players wil approach it this way, too.

I'd very much take a draw as City are always extremely awkward to play against. I hate their style of play and the bunch of ugly cunts they call their team but their physical power in the middle often has proven impossible for us to break down. If Mata, Hazard, Oscar are not completely fresh and up to it they will get bullied to uselessness by Toure&Co. I am sensing Rafa will feel indulged to play Bertrand on the wing or shit like that but I pray he will get a decent team together one fuckin time. I'd play

-------Cech------

Iva-Cahill-Terry-Cole

-----Luiz-Lamps------

Moses-Mata---Hazard

---------Ba--------------

about our strongest lineup. Mikel-Ramires pivot was less than decent last game against Sparta and Ramires is a weapon given space but this game will be tight battle fought out in the middle and that does not fit him. Luiz and Lamps can physically compete with Yaya and Javi Garcia which hopefully prevents us losing the midfield battle. Silva always plays shit against us so we sould rather watch out for Agüero, Dzeko I do not fear. The teams are pretty even with us having a tad more creativity which will hopefully give us the edge.

Kompany will probably not be completely fit and Nastasic is a clown anyway, so Ba could have a bit of joy upfront. Their fullbacks are solid and dangerous as are ours that is why i think this game will be won "between the lines" with the prospect of their little weakness in central defense where we could set the sting.

My head says 1-1 but my heart says 2-1.

again the cahiil terry partnership, am i the only one that sees cahill is not chelsea quality? yet when ever members name our team he is in the lineup, I just dont get it. Our best back four is and will be : dave/ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, cole. And Mikel is the first choice DM, and thats a fact.

PS: If I see or hear that Cahill is better than Luiz in deffense i will do my nuts in. Has the media influence peoples perspective on certain players? i dont know , but definately Cahill (age 27, not gonna get better) is not on Luiz's level nor does he compliment Terry.

The greatest gif to grace the Internet!

Made my night!! Thank yo

Fuck city and their gay Harlem shake!

We drew them at home which was all good due to the week the chels was having. Hopefully we come away with something similar or more

The only good thing in that video was Kolarov's dance.

again the cahiil terry partnership, am i the only one that sees cahill is not chelsea quality? yet when ever members name our team he is in the lineup, I just dont get it. Our best back four is and will be : dave/ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, cole. And Mikel is the first choice DM, and thats a fact.

PS: If I see or hear that Cahill is better than Luiz in deffense i will do my nuts in. Has the media influence peoples perspective on certain players? i dont know , but definately Cahill (age 27, not gonna get better) is not on Luiz's level nor does he compliment Terry.

your questioning Cahill's quality!?!?!?!? Wtf? He's done so many amazing tackles, he's responsible and he's one of the CBs who never gives up and always rushes to the line in an attempt to clear it. He's good in 1 on 1s.

He's a huge threat aerially and does well in the opponent's penalty box too and he's actually pretty good with the ball too. He gave a very good pass to Moses against Swansea (EPL).

your questioning Cahill's quality!?!?!?!? Wtf? He's done so many amazing tackles, he's responsible and he's one of the CBs who never gives up and always rushes to the line in an attempt to clear it. He's good in 1 on 1s.

He's a huge threat aerially and does well in the opponent's penalty box too and he's actually pretty good with the ball too. He gave a very good pass to Moses against Swansea (EPL).

you just said it , last ditch tackles!! A top class deffender does not dive in if his positioning is right. And please go and watch cahill specifically on one on ones, he gets turned so so easily its funny.Aerially all our deffenders are a threat, and in comparison with Luiz his ball control is cack. ( now opposition teams allow him to have the ball because he cant do anything with it... check out the Carinthians coachs gameplan, where he said unlike Luiz , Cahill and co dont have the skills to effect the game from deep so they allowed him to have the ball constantly) the guy is not Chelsea quality,but when i see people say he is a better deffender than Luiz i wonder if because he is english , or the media has an influense on peoples thinking or what.