Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Azpilicueta Ivanovic Terry Cole

-------Ramires Lampard

Oscar Mata Hazard

-----------------Ba

Bench: Turnbull Cahill Bertrand Mikel Marin Moses Torres

I'm afraid we'll sit deep and invite pressure from City. Should really take the game to them

cech

iva cahill luiz cole

lamps mikel

moses mata hazard

ba

JT has still to hit full stride and i just dont think he would be best against some1 as pacy as aguero. arsenal playing villa at emirates, tottenham playing away to whu and everton playing away to norwich. so for me that a draw for tots and everton and a win for arse. that would put us in a bother if we lose the game. just hope we can get a point. would be a close game. difficult to call it unless the blonde whore starts, then i think it would turn embarassing for us.

Chelsea have lost their last 3 league away matches against Manchester City and Carlos Tevez has either scored or assisted in each of those 3 matches. He scored the winner in the 2-1 loss in 09/10 season. Did the same in the 1-0 loss in 11/12 season. He then assisted Nasri to score the winning goal in the 2-1 defeat last season.

Chelsea's last away win against Manchester City was back in the 08/09 season, where they came from 1-0 down to win 3-1.

Despite of current Chelsea problems of converting clear chances, I believe & I hope the team just might knick it here. Either that or they are getting whipped on Sunday. Hopefully with BA up front he can score. This game just might tell us whether Chelsea will finish in 2nd place or not.

Manchester City have been drawing at half time and winning at full time in their last 3 home matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches in the Premier League.

Manchester City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3home matches in the Premier League.

Manchester City have won their last 3 home matches against Chelsea in all competitions.

9a3647eb1bc633c291d2245adb69c0f6.png?136

Mata and Hazard need to be at their absolute best.

Praying we play one of our good games. Hopefully the players have the same mentality they did in the 2 Arsenal games and the Spurs game. Go at them early.

Think we can take this one 2-1. Goals from Mata and Lamps.