Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am i not feeling too good about this game ?? Last time we got anything from this game was when Robinho (who we were certain we signed) made his debut for Man City. Goals from Rici Carvalho, Nico Anelka and Frank Lampard. That was is 2008. If Torres starts this game, i'll beat my tv with a hammer.

#SignFalcao

you just said it , last ditch tackles!! A top class deffender does not dive in if his positioning is right. And please go and watch cahill specifically on one on ones, he gets turned so so easily its funny.Aerially all our deffenders are a threat, and in comparison with Luiz his ball control is cack. ( now opposition teams allow him to have the ball because he cant do anything with it... check out the Carinthians coachs gameplan, where he said unlike Luiz , Cahill and co dont have the skills to effect the game from deep so they allowed him to have the ball constantly) the guy is not Chelsea quality,but when i see people say he is a better deffender than Luiz i wonder if because he is english , or the media has an influense on peoples thinking or what.

your opinion m8 i respect it Cheers

What´s wrong with Cahill now ? It looks like there are certain individuals not sure about Cahill.

I need to laugh at that thought.

You laugh what you want. People are so eager to praise every move Cahill makes, he has played some fantastic matches especially last season, but these last many months he has cost quite a few goals and his passive style of defending (always fucking backing up) often gives the opponents way too much room for long shots but he has also just made down right mistakes, that people are always quick to point out when Luiz makes but for some reason rarely when Cahill does.

I like Cahill, but the lack of criticism of him when he messes up is baffling.

I think we need luiz and mikel to work hard to protect the back four lampard is not needed in this game except as a sub as we need players who can really track the runs of zabaleta, silva and yaya toure while lampard provides goal threat I think defensively he will b a weakness bcoz of his age and the kind of constant pressure city will put on us.

I am very surprised to read Lamps is not needed for today´s game.

Frankie was & still is much needed & playing well lately.

Since he was rested, a smart decision taken by Rafa, I am looking forward to see Frankie on the pitch today.

I am very surprised to read Lamps is not needed for today´s game.

Frankie was & still is much needed & playing well lately.

Since he was rested, a smart decision taken by Rafa, I am looking forward to see Frankie on the pitch today.

OK maybe he can play upfront? I don't want to watch Mikel outnumbered in midfield while Lampard is standing next to Joe Hart.