Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I love nothing more than seeing Utd fail and AF's face turn purple in the face with dissapointment and loss but to say we should sacrifice any more points when we have already done that with QPR, WBA and other teams when we need every point we can get is just plain wrong.

Like you said "if". It's all 'ifs' and 'buts' now whether we'll able to finish in the Top 4. Instead, you're worrying about not wanting United to win anything this year.

Get of your high horses, obviously i want whats best for chelsea 1st, this is a game we could loose regardless, allow for disappointment either way,

I guess im just more confident about us at least getting top 4 regardless of what happens at city.

I have a bad feeling about this game, I think it will be one of the most fustrating games of the season (yes)!

We will play great but will still manage to give up the lead on the 85th minute or something similiar.

Hope I am wrong!

Got the same feeling when we went to Arsenal and Tottenham, so..

Every game Torres starts begins with 80% frustration, so let's hope that doesn't happen..

I seriously, honestly believe we will win ....

Ba with long shot, Rabona goal from Hazard and a late bicycle kick goal from Mata while Torres hurries to get the fuck out of the way. 2-3. You have heard it here first, mates!

About time we beat them away from home. Ever since they became an elite force with the money (bar Robinho debut) they beat us every season at the Etihad and it is doing my head in, especially as they always seem to win by the odd goal. Time to change that. I hope that Kompany fails his fitness test as that is a huge boost to our chances of winning there. If he and Barry pass their fitness test, both teams have pretty much, there strongest teams available. Should be an entertaining game with a lot of stake on it.

If City have an outside or mathematical chance of winning the league (in the event of an unlikely Man Utd collapse) then so do we, if we beat City. Highly improbable, of course, but never day die. We should be aiming to finish second.

I'm not worried about Torres or Demba, I'm worried about Terry and the defence. If the team play as a compact unit, attacking and defending together and keeping its shape, the way Rafa likes to play, we should win. It will also help that the Chelsea boo boys will be in the minority. The team can be more focused away from home.

If City have an outside or mathematical chance of winning the league (in the event of an unlikely Man Utd collapse) then so do we, if we beat City. Highly improbable, of course, but never day die. We should be aiming to finish second.

I'm not worried about Torres or Demba, I'm worried about Terry and the defence. If the team play as a compact unit, attacking and defending together and keeping its shape, the way Rafa likes to play, we should win. It will also help that the Chelsea boo boys will be in the minority. The team can be more focused away from home.

The amount of disrespect you show Chelsea supporters is rather extraordinary. But then you are a RAWK troll, so we understand that.....

its-not-your-fault_display_image.jpg?133

It's not your fault....

About time we beat them away from home. Ever since they became an elite force with the money (bar Robinho debut) they beat us every season at the Etihad and it is doing my head in, especially as they always seem to win by the odd goal. Time to change that. I hope that Kompany fails his fitness test as that is a huge boost to our chances of winning there. If he and Barry pass their fitness test, both teams have pretty much, there strongest teams available. Should be an entertaining game with a lot of stake on it.

According to several belgium media kompany is playing

I am 90% sure torres will start on sunday.However my team would be

Cech

Azpi-Ivanovic-terry-cole

Luiz-lamps

Ramires-oscar-Hazard

Ba

The only reason mata does not start is because he badly needs a rest and even though this is a very important game we cant afford a burned out mata for the rest of the season.Also think ramires would do well out wide because city will attack which will leave a lot space behind for him to exploit.

Cech

Azpi-Ivanovic-terry-cole

Luiz-lamps

Ramires-oscar-Hazard

Ba

The only reason mata does not start is because he badly needs a rest and even though this is a very important game we cant afford a burned out mata for the rest of the season.Also think ramires would do well out wide because city will attack which will leave a lot space behind for him to exploit.

Certainly have NO shot at beating City away without Mata. If we didnt rest him against lesser teams we definitely want in a match of this importance.

Cech

Azpi-Ivanovic-terry-cole

Luiz-lamps

Ramires-oscar-Hazard

Ba

Oh no... Mata is the first name on the team sheet. He can rest in the next game. If we rest him in this one and play ramires on the right we may as well give them 3 points and rest everyone.