Man City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to win, we have to do whatever we can to win tomorrow. Man City hardly have anything to play for really, they're pretty much guaranteed top 4, they won't win the league and we must be so up for this now that Arsenal won. This game is bigger for us, we have to win, somehow. I don't care if we play like shit and fluke a 0-1 we just have to win.

4 league games ago, we beat Arsenal and moved 11 points clear of them. Now, we are only 2 points ahead. :doh:

Shameful, really.

Our squad is leaps and bounds better than theirs, yet they're 2 points behind. In their worst season in nearly 20 years.

So many butthurts lol ? I didn't said it in general for ya'all to show your love and affection for our club . If you think you're so loyal fans , please keep it to yourself #showofflads haha and well again I don't need certificates from ya'll

Ok, i hope i don't have to witness that.

But you can printscreen it when we beat them 4-2... :D

haha i'd love that :) #believe

The fat man will probably start Fernanda, so we'll have to rely on our creative midfielders to score goals. If we had a decent striker upfront, I would say ' yes sure we win'. Now, i'll say:

'yes we will probably win.

A very important nuance, however let's go Blues

we'll probably lose tomorrow and go 4th

Tottenham at home is a crucial game, we will also have to hope Tottenham beat Arsenal

Why Tottenham beat Arsenal? A draw is the best result for that game.

you just said it , last ditch tackles!! A top class deffender does not dive in if his positioning is right. And please go and watch cahill specifically on one on ones, he gets turned so so easily its funny.Aerially all our deffenders are a threat, and in comparison with Luiz his ball control is cack. ( now opposition teams allow him to have the ball because he cant do anything with it... check out the Carinthians coachs gameplan, where he said unlike Luiz , Cahill and co dont have the skills to effect the game from deep so they allowed him to have the ball constantly) the guy is not Chelsea quality,but when i see people say he is a better deffender than Luiz i wonder if because he is english , or the media has an influense on peoples thinking or what.

JT was once considered Top class and was huge with last ditch tackles prevent many goals for both chels and england that i have also seen players like thiago silva mats hummels and subotic all do the same and they are rated as some of the worlds best... the only point in your oppinnion i had an issue with otherwise completely correct

@Cahill debate:

IMO Cahill is fine, surely no worldclass but experienced solid, without him we probably would not have won the CL last season. Even though he is fast, technically sound and drifts forward a lot, he is not really a modern defender in terms of game intelligence. He needs a leader besides him hence i think he and Terry work fine and complement each other well. Maybe Luiz+Terry are the better partnership, cos they complement each other even better but IMO, we can not afford to play Mikel+Lamps who are both rather leisure players and not aggressive neough to win the crucial midfield battle. also Mikel does not look entirely back from aFrica mentally.

@City vs us:

Yeah, on first sight the underdog always wins since 2009 but when u look at the fixtures in detail it is usually down to some little but crucial details. In 2009/10 the first game at the Emirates we lost 2-1 due to a mistake by Cech and us being bullied in the middle, cos we were physically inferior with Deco and Belletti, Drogba, Anelka and Lampard were not really at their best, whilst City just had picked up form. The second game we lost 4-2 due to a stupid red card + the bridge+terry debate. in 2011 we lost again at their ground 1-0 due to a superb tevez solo. once again got bullied in the middle with zhirkov and ramires as improvised midfield. The next game we won 2-0 with david luiz owning dzeko balotelli and agüero every possible way with him adn ramires scoring. Lamps&Ess dominated Barry and yaya so much, it did not even have any effect that we started with our worst possible striking lineup kalou&torres, even though both were unlucky not to score. Then again we won 2-1 under AVB in a pretty strange game, sturridge's pace probably was the difference, he provided the two assists for Meireles & Lamps. The return game was our loss away in a poor performance which somehow was motivated by our hope of City catching Utd. In the last game we pretty much neutralized each other. We defended well but City were too big&strong for us to make it on the other end

@Arsenal vs Spurs

They won't draw it will be a chaos encounter just as their last two games, which ended 5-2 for arsenal. We have to and will beat Tottenham.even though it won't be such a classic as last years wembley semifinal. Either side has lost one of their most crucial men since then.

as much as i hate United...but we are Chelsea fans not tools for City's title! Anyways it's illegal to gift a team points.

wtf, im not saying we should deliberately loose for city ffs,

As i said originally im conflicted as either result is bitter sweet.