Man City v Chelsea

Jase

If we perform in this match - I know it sounds strange - I'll be pretty pissed. Because that just stinks of arrogance; that we don't have to play properly apart from when we're playing the big teams. Disgusting attitude if that's the case.

Anyway - as for the game - I can't see us winning. Fancy City to win and by a comfortable margin of a couple of goals, in all truth. They have absolutely nothing to lose, have had a week off in preparation, are fucking brilliant at the Etihad and need to win to keep a semblance of pressure on United.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to see this lineup:

------------- cech-------

azpi - Ivan - Luiz - Cole

--- Mikel - Oscar --------

Moses - Mata --- Hazard

----------- BA

The problem is that Benitez is our manager.He will play Torres for sure :-(

Race for the Champions League: Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool in the hunt... but who will claim prized spots?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2282771/Race-Champions-League-Tottenham-Arsenal-Chelsea-Liverpool-Everton.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

WHY THEY COULD MISS OUT...

The Spanish double-act of Rafael Benitez and Fernando Torres. When the latter is selected up front by the former, Chelsea are essentially playing with 10 men.

A match we simply must not lose at all cost.

------------ Cech-------

Ivan - Terry - Luiz - Cole

------ Mikel - Lamps --------

Oscar --- Mata --- Hazard

----------- Ba

However I have the feeling JT is going to be benched again. In that case I'd move Ivanovic to the centre and put Azpilicueta in his place.