Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what. Let's get a sledgehammer and hit Diaby in the legs. Let's also hit a sledgehammer on a less injury-prone player like Hazard. According to some logic on here, because Diaby is more injury prone that means the sledgehammer will break his legs but because Hazard does not get injured much the sledgehammer will not break his legs. Basic story is that the injury to Reus on Saturday was a poorly timed tackle and you can see how his ankle bends. That can happen to any football player. He is a human.

At first I thought it would be something minor but when you see the challenge, I would not at all label it as being down to Reus being injury-prone. It was quite a clumsy challenge. Happy for him, irrespective of whether he joins Chelsea or not that he will not be about for several months as he is a joy to watch.

Hi everyone, I'll be back again! Thanks for all your lovely and well intentioned messages wishing me to get better soon. Speak soon!

He speaks English? LOL for once a top foreign player that hasn't played in BPL before speak regular English in their tweets/facebook posts.

Some people have limited rationality it seems.

There is a big difference between having ankle injuries and having a chronic ankle problem. If someone smacks me in my toe several times and I keep having to put it in a cast then I'm unlucky, and nothing more (except in pain). If I keep having toe problems that keep me from performing my duty as a player and they arise without any trauma then I would say its chronic.

To use a simple example:

If someone kept smacking Nike in the head which resulted in him writing annoying and nonsensical posts he would be unlucky but otherwise function normally.
If he keeps writing annoying and nonsensical posts without any trauma I would say the problem is more likely related to chronic stupidity.

Returning to Reus I would say that he has been unlucky in a few tackles that sidelined him, and then having the usual weakness in the muscles that come from said injury affecting the area causing him to miss a few short periods.

That doesn't really mean anything. Did anyone really expect Mourinho to just say at this point in the season "I think our current players are shit and we're doing everything we can to bring in a quality player like Reus" when any potential deal is still very, very far from being completed and there's still a long time before the transfer window even opens.

That being said I don't believe for a second that we'll get him be it in January or next summer but Mourinho denying everything means very little.

I think Mourinho could have answered in many other ways if he wanted to mask his interest. A straight 'no' answer is a real no imo... I don't see us going for him in the winter window. Actually saved from injuries, I don't see us buying anyone in January and I'm not sure we'll enter the auction for him in the summer window.

I don't think we're going after him at all.

Some people have limited rationality it seems.

There is a big difference between having ankle injuries and having a chronic ankle problem. If someone smacks me in my toe several times and I keep having to put it in a cast then I'm unlucky, and nothing more (except in pain). If I keep having toe problems that keep me from performing my duty as a player and they arise without any trauma then I would say its chronic.

To use a simple example:

If someone kept smacking Nike in the head which resulted in him writing annoying and nonsensical posts he would be unlucky but otherwise function normally.

If he keeps writing annoying and nonsensical posts without any trauma I would say the problem is more likely related to chronic stupidity.

Returning to Reus I would say that he has been unlucky in a few tackles that sidelined him, and then having the usual weakness in the muscles that come from said injury affecting the area causing him to miss a few short periods.

To use a simple example.

If someone kept smacking rekin in the head, which resulted in him writing illogical posts he would be unlucky.

However, if rekin keeps writing dumb posts without any reason, that is due to just plain stupidity.

I think Mourinho could have answered in many other ways if he wanted to mask his interest. A straight 'no' answer is a real no imo... I don't see us going for him in the winter window. Actually saved from injuries, I don't see us buying anyone in January and I'm not sure we'll enter the auction for him in the summer window.

I don't think we're going after him at all.

There's no doubt we won't get him in the winter window. It's impossible to buy good players at that time. Also, he has some injury problems. We are gonna wait until the summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You