Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

In Borussia Monchegladbach he plays in the Right. The next summer, will leave the Dortmund, and his price is 30/35 million.

For me, he should be our signing. Is a perfect player for our style.

Hazard in the Letf and Reus in the Right, constantly exchanging position, and we will be really unstoppable.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in our system.

Maybe. High press, AM with more defensive duty and all, but it can work if Hazard alternates roles without the ball. The system is fluid enough to accommodate Reus.

Apart from Hazard, I just feel that the other wingers and attacking midfielders flatter to deceive one time too many times. The difference in quality between him and them is staggering sometimes, they're not on his wavelength.

Maybe absence of Costa made it more apparent, but still I want us to have another world class performer in those positions behind the striker.

Maybe. High press, AM with more defensive duty and all, but it can work if Hazard alternates roles without the ball. The system is fluid enough to accommodate Reus.

Apart from Hazard, I just feel that the other wingers and attacking midfielders flatter to deceive one time too many times. The difference in quality between him and them is staggering sometimes, they're not on his wavelength.

Maybe absence of Costa made it more apparent, but still I want us to have another world class performer in those positions behind the striker.

The latter I agree with definitely, I'm not disputing whether we should sign Reus - we definitely should. Just disputing the Hazard at #10 thing. Unless we changed and made our number 10 play predominantly as a creator, it would really take away from Eden's strengths.

In regards to Reus though, I've said before he should definitely be our number 1 target next summer, even if that means selling Willian, Schurrle or Salah (particularly either of the former two). In fact, I would be happier if we sold one of Schurrle or Willian, plus Salah as well, and get Reus in plus giving someone like Boga Salah's slot.

The AM talent strata would look something like Hazard, Reus, Oscar, Willian/Schurrle, Boga. That would be the dream.

Willian is not everyone's biggest fan but I would love to see a trio of Hazard, Reus and Willian. Constant pressing with Willian doing the most of it, winning the ball and countering with Hazard and Reus doing the main damage on the counter. Willian does not score much but he is a regular in Mourinho's team due to his pace and work rate and that is why I don't mind him in the team. I just think we could do with another bit of class in that area with Hazard to become devastating.Teams would live in fear against that trio with the pace of that attack. One can dream.

Willian is not everyone's biggest fan but I would love to see a trio of Hazard, Reus and Willian. Constant pressing with Willian doing the most of it, winning the ball and countering with Hazard and Reus doing the main damage on the counter. Willian does not score much but he is a regular in Mourinho's team due to his pace and work rate and that is why I don't mind him in the team. I just think we could do with another bit of class in that area with Hazard to become devastating.Teams would live in fear against that trio with the pace of that attack. One can dream.

How is Reus's work rate? I've never seen him play except for youtube highlights.

How is Reus's work rate? I've never seen him play except for youtube highlights.

Watching him, I think he has the full package. His work rate throughout the whole game is fantastic and it never seems to have a toll on his performance as he produces offensively as well. Excellent work rate and a complete player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You