Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

I bet he goes to munich.

The german triumvirate

Reus-gotze-muller.

With Lewandowski up top and Thiago/Bastian behind, might as well sign Hummels to make the team near flawless and have top 5 players in the world in just about almost every position on the pitch. Not to mention Ribery and Robben too haha.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bild said he had rejected a contract extension. ..

I guess for now, but my feeling is he is too atached to dortmund to Klop, to the fans, atleast he can sighn a new contract to let them Borusia to sell him for higher price, 25 mil is deff a laughable sum. Atleast he worth's James money!

Believe me Hazard is not a 10, watched him fail at it too many times at Lille and the NT.

What are you talking about ? In his entire career he's probably played on the 10 for about 10-15 games.

At Lille he only played there for a couple of games in his final season and ended up scoring or assisting every game he played there so i highly doubt you've seen him "fail at it too many times".

Also didn't he play on the 10 for Chelsea against Basel in the europacup ? Think it was 2 years ago. I remember him being excellent that game.

Honestly i could see Hazard moving to the nr 10 position if he adds some more consistency to his game.

I'd only want Reus if Hazard gets moved to the 10 position. Otherwise Reus would have to play on the right wing which isn't his best position.

He's a left winger or a 10 not really a right winger, imo.

I think he will go to bayern to replace Ribery.

Bayern is basically is going to be Bayern Dortmund

yep Bild had said the same thing a while back that Reus would reject a new contract,,,, now last week Bild said a contract extension was rejected Reus and that Bayern want him to replace Ribery.

I think he will go to bayern to replace Ribery.

Bayern is basically is going to be Bayern Dortmund

Bayern has plenty of interest in him. Just goes to show how much of a coward Guardiola is. Buying all of his rival's stars so he can have an easy league and focus only on the CL.

Then some people actually have the nerve to claim he's one of the best managers in the world.

1) Also thought something happened to Reus

2) Maybe if did because I didn't read the last two pages

3) I really can't believe people believe RM sold 350k shirts in two days. Let me tell you something, they didn't have that stock produced, they wouldn't be able to produce that to deliver if it's pre-order because that's 1/4 of what they sell a whole year with Ronaldo there. It's BS

4) Image rights is only a percentage over an endorsement contract. So when you pay the star to your ad campaign you pay for the campaign itself (most of the money) and image rights (a small percentage), among a few other things.

5) Did Reus even go anywhere? I love him so much, but I don't think we need him. We need a striker, I'm obsessed with our need of a striker.

1) Also thought something happened to Reus

2) Maybe if did because I didn't read the last two pages

3) I really can't believe people believe RM sold 350k shirts in two days. Let me tell you something, they didn't have that stock produced, they wouldn't be able to produce that to deliver if it's pre-order because that's 1/4 of what they sell a whole year with Ronaldo there. It's BS

4) Image rights is only a percentage over an endorsement contract. So when you pay the star to your ad campaign you pay for the campaign itself (most of the money) and image rights (a small percentage), among a few other things.

5) Did Reus even go anywhere? I love him so much, but I don't think we need him. We need a striker, I'm obsessed with our need of a striker.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/marco-reus-available-25m-claims-bayern-munich-boss-karl-heinz-rummenigge-1459984

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2717968/James-Rodriguez-s-Real-Madrid-shirt-sales-figure-exaggeration-say-adidas.html

LOL Dortmund owning Bayern's and Karl's ass with that statement. LOL

About the shirts, a few pages ago people seem to really believe they sold it. It's nonsense. They signed a player they didn't need and in a club that has marketing shark Ronaldo, there's so much a second star can bring in marketing revenue.

About the shirts, a few pages ago people seem to really believe they sold it. It's nonsense. They signed a player they didn't need and in a club that has marketing shark Ronaldo, there's so much a second star can bring in marketing revenue.

It's amazing how gullible people are. An obviously made-up quote/statement like the Fabregas one ('you have permission to kill me') and this one can spread like wildfire across social media.

He rejected Bayern and said he would stay at Dortmund forever.... now moment Rummenige talks about Reus being a potential replacement for Ribery

days later Reus rejects a contract extension. written in the stars lol .

Remember a few years ago when everybody was raving about the Bundesliga, 'it was so unpredictable', 'any team can win' etc.. now look. Fucking Bayern doing what they've always done, they did it with Leverkusen now Dortmund...

Dont blame them though, its not their fault all the best players want to olay for them

Of course it's not their fault. The players of other teams just happen to like the color$ of Bay€rn $hirts.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You