Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sideways move that would be for Reus. Not buying it. You'd think a player with his ability would have more ambition. Don't think there's any way Atletico can replicate last season with the ridiculous additions RM and Barca have made.

-----------Mandzukic-----------

Reus-------Koké-------Griezmann

Looks nasty I must admit.

Reus > Oscar, Willian, Salah

He is just as good as Hazard too if not better atm. 20+ goals/assists in his last 4-5 years now. Can't believe Atletico is gonna sign for just 30m or so eventually, fucking bargain.

He is just as good as Hazard too if not better atm. 20+ goals/assists in his last 4-5 years now. Can't believe Atletico is gonna sign for just 30m or so eventually, fucking bargain.

I wish we would buy him :P Hazard-Reus-Schurrle would be nice to see.

Reus > Oscar, Willian, Salah

Some of you guys overrate Reus so much... Like he was Messi..

Reus seems to be so outstanding because he is the very best player in BVB. If Oscar or Willian played in Dortmund you would think the same. Borussia are a good team but Chelsea is a different level, even the world-class footballers have to fight for their space in the starting eleven.

Reus seems to be so outstanding because he is the very best player in BVB. If Oscar or Willian played in Dortmund you would think the same. Borussia are a good team but Chelsea is a different level, even the world-class footballers have to fight for their space in the starting eleven.

Imo he is much much better than Willian, Oscar and Salah. I know we don't need him but if we have the chance to buy him we really should.

Shit one of my favorite players... I have a feeling that if our right AM doesn't deliver we will sign reus/Dimaria in January to strengthen our title charge and put our team as the best 4 in world football again.

I'd be very surprised if he went to Atletico, wouldn't make any sense at all.

I'd be very surprised if he went to Atletico, wouldn't make any sense at all.

People speak as if Atletico aren't worthy of going too. Why wouldn't it make sense? Atletico are a superb project, not only that they have made some superb purchases already and look to be trying to build on last season.

I think it would be a great coup for Atletico and also a great move for Reus. The lad is giving himself a challenge in another league if it all happens, fair play to him.

If we needed him we'd sing him right now.. We have Hazard, Oscar, Schürrle, Willian and Salah. We don't need him at all.

Thing is Willian, Oscar and Salah still need to prove they are title winning material. Reus is few levels above, like Hazard, but even more consistent.

What a sideways move that would be for Reus. Not buying it. You'd think a player with his ability would have more ambition. Don't think there's any way Atletico can replicate last season with the ridiculous additions RM and Barca have made.

-----------Mandzukic-----------

Reus-------Koké-------Griezmann

Looks nasty I must admit.

Nobody expected they will challenge Barca or RM in year where they bought Bale and Neymar. Reaching CL final will be quite impossible (even top teams rarely go there twice in row), but they can easily reach semis, while La liga will be extremely open again I think. RM will have weak defence while Barca is in transition and in my opinion, they will finish 3rd. Suarez wont play for a while and even then its interesting how will Suarez, Neymar and Messi play together. Rakitic has huge boots to fill, while their defence is still terrible, Vermaelen and Mathieu are just bit of improvement to Pique. They are also about to change formation and it will cause trouble to established players like Busquets or Xavi. Not to mention their GKs arent that amazing either. Atletico has quite a big chance, especialy if they sign Reus. A well drilled side with balance against RM who have too good attack and average defence that suits perfectly to Atletico game, they will bang them on counter unless Real proves to be extremely deadly.

Reus would become our best player next to Hazard. Its normal to want him, he would improve us big time. I hope you have seen him and he is the kind of player that changes the game, he can do anything in attack and works alot too. Enough to say he was better than Lewa or Gotze in past few years in BVB.

Thing is Willian, Oscar and Salah still need to prove they are title winning material. Reus is few levels above, like Hazard, but even more consistent.

Reus hasn't played in a top team yet.. In Dortmund he is the nr.1 player, he can shine easily. At Chelsea, Bayern or Manchester City it's not that easy to be outstanding.

Reus hasn't played in a top team yet.. In Dortmund he is the nr.1 player, he can shine easily. At Chelsea, Bayern or Manchester City it's not that easy to be outstanding.

BVB played better football than Chelsea in past 4 years or so. They might not be labelled as ''top club'', but they have achieved alot in last years, German titles, CL final etc. And big thanks to Reus to help with all that. Hazard was good in Lille but made step further here, Reus would do the same.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You