Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Reus didn't reject Bayern, he wanted to go there but they weren't giving him any assurance about his game time so he decided to go to Dortmund.

I think we have a great chance at signing him if we're interested.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reus didn't reject Bayern, he wanted to go there but they weren't giving him any assurance about his game time so he decided to go to Dortmund.

I think we have a great chance at signing him if we're interested.

No, he chose Dortmund to play for his hometown team and with his friend, Gotze.

I hope we get him.

Remember a few years ago when everybody was raving about the Bundesliga, 'it was so unpredictable', 'any team can win' etc.. now look. Fucking Bayern doing what they've always done, they did it with Leverkusen now Dortmund...

Bundesliga sucks. nobody will ever convince me otherwise. The style is even nice, and the support is great, but anything else is bad imo.

You don't like the football? German football is one of most exciting imo

That's what I said, the style is nice, but the competition itself is a boring failure for me. I get bored easily watching Bundesliga.

One problem, don't think he tracks back enough and that means no for Jose. :ph34r: in fact he is really relaxed, I hope Jose doesn't pull the plug if he is available.

Nonsense, his pressing from the top and tactical closing down is integral to how Dortmund play as a team.

I have a friend that works for Eurosport here in Romania and commentates Bundesliga every week-end. He told me this morning that some friends of him that work in the German media (very close to Bayern) have told him that Reus to Bayern is a done deal.

Reus has agreed terms with Bayern, everything between the player and the club is done and he will move to Munich next summer. Bayern even payed the €25m release clause in advance to make sure everything is done and dusted.

My friend also joked and said that the only way to prevent this deal from happening is to convince Reus to retire at the end of this season :lol:.

Cadena COPE - Marco Reus has agreed to join Atleti.

I doubt it. Where's United? Liverpool? if he's really moving there would have been more clubs after him.

Man UTD need to buy at leat two top CB and they have already spent a shitload of money. Same for Liverpool.

Griezmann-Arda-Reus in 4-2-3-1 would hit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You