Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sponsorship deals are you talking about ?

Real MAdrid has 50% of the image rights of their players (the new ones after the player sign for them). Every new contract Ronaldo or any other player do... 50% goes to Real Madrid.

That's one of the reasons why Real Madrid is so strong financially and Barcelona in 2 or 3 years will have a great financial crises.

Real MAdrid has 50% of the image rights of their players (the new ones after the player sign for them). Every new contract Ronaldo or any other player do... 50% goes to Real Madrid.

That's one of the reasons why Real Madrid is so strong financially and Barcelona in 2 or 3 years will have a great financial crises.

Seriously ? Players are okay with that ? What the hell.

Not surprise, he is ambitious and he knows Dortmund won't be able to compete so he is giving it 1 more year before considering a move, also when that clause kicks in as well. He really could be our next season if Costa and Oscar aren't up to it. In case of Oscar he will probably have to follow David Luiz out to PSG.

Sell Oscar?

Hazard to 10?

Reus left wing?

Or Reus CAM as well or Reus RW Willian CAM, he can play any where off the ST and even as a ST himself so would be extremely useful for us. I think this might be Oscar's final season as a Chelsea player unless he surprises Jose and scores/assists over 10-15 goals.

off to Bayern as per Bild replacement for Ribery, this is usually how it starts. last year, he wants to stay at Dortmund etc etc...now rejects new contract and no comment from the player. rewind, repeat !

I really hope he doesn't go there. I would hate it. Rather he go to the PL.

Reus is no CAM. his best position is clearly the LW and we have Hazard there...even though his price of 35-37 m euros next year is an absolute bargain. I think he will either go to Bayern or maybe United/Arsenal or whatever...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You