Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

People speak as if Atletico aren't worthy of going too. Why wouldn't it make sense? Atletico are a superb project, not only that they have made some superb purchases already and look to be trying to build on last season.

I think it would be a great coup for Atletico and also a great move for Reus. The lad is giving himself a challenge in another league if it all happens, fair play to him.

The price that is reported is absolutely ridiculous, I don't think Dortmund would sell him so cheap. Sure Atletico is a big club but so is Dortmund imo, it isn't that big of a step up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The price that is reported is absolutely ridiculous, I don't think Dortmund would sell him so cheap. Sure Atletico is a big club but so is Dortmund imo, it isn't that big of a step up.

He has a price set from his contract fyi. :) Btw, are Cadena reliable?

He has a price set from his contract fyi. :) Btw, are Cadena reliable?

I know he has a set price in his contract but still, it's not like Atletico is the only club that wants him. Other clubs are probably willing to pay more for him. Cadena probably isn't reliable, never heard of it so I can't imagine it is :P.

People speak as if Atletico aren't worthy of going too. Why wouldn't it make sense? Atletico are a superb project, not only that they have made some superb purchases already and look to be trying to build on last season.

I think it would be a great coup for Atletico and also a great move for Reus. The lad is giving himself a challenge in another league if it all happens, fair play to him.

This. And not only that, maybe he doesn't want to join the clubs everyone does, like Barca and RM. I don't think it'll happen, but Atletico knocked us and Barca out of the CL last year. How are they not good enough?

Reus hasn't played in a top team yet.. In Dortmund he is the nr.1 player, he can shine easily. At Chelsea, Bayern or Manchester City it's not that easy to be outstanding.

Dortmund is one of the top 5 teams in the world when healthy. Much better than City, IMO.

I will be sad to see Reus leave Dortmund. I really like watching that team go, but then again, they will find a suitable replacement. Still sad to see such a brilliant team fall apart with the departures of Lewa, Gotze, Sahin (yeah he's back), Kagawa and now Reus (if he's leaving).

That aside, it's a great thing for him to go to Atletico because he will avoid our rivals and I do bloody like that. He will fit brilliantly there and I do hope Atletico kick both Barcelona's and Real's arse again.

I would also be very happy if he was our player, but we made our move with Willian, Salah and Schurrle so we should stick by those. Perhaps in another life :(

I will be sad to see Reus leave Dortmund. I really like watching that team go, but then again, they will find a suitable replacement. Still sad to see such a brilliant team fall apart with the departures of Lewa, Gotze, Sahin (yeah he's back), Kagawa and now Reus (if he's leaving).

That aside, it's a great thing for him to go to Atletico because he will avoid our rivals and I do bloody like that. He will fit brilliantly there and I do hope Atletico kick both Barcelona's and Real's arse again.

I would also be very happy if he was our player, but we made our move with Willian, Salah and Schurrle so we should stick by those. Perhaps in another life :(

I doubt he's going to Atletico, probably made up.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to bump out of no where, but just going to through my hat in now and say we will sign him next year. Mixture if my own desire to seem him in a chelsea shirt and gut feeling that this is the main bulk if the Squad already. We have the blue print and it will be about pruning.

I feel this year will be part 1 of Jose's 'second year success' where we may win either the league or a cup or two. But we will far from walk it, unlike he did at inter and Madrid. But it will be next year we become undisputed kings of the prem and I think next year may be our year in Europe. This guy will be our main transfer to take us up that notch.

But this is just me playing fantasy football, anyways, if he does come I'll be quoting this post!!

Didn't want to bump out of no where, but just going to through my hat in now and say we will sign him next year. Mixture if my own desire to seem him in a chelsea shirt and gut feeling that this is the main bulk if the Squad already. We have the blue print and it will be about pruning.

I feel this year will be part 1 of Jose's 'second year success' where we may win either the league or a cup or two. But we will far from walk it, unlike he did at inter and Madrid. But it will be next year we become undisputed kings of the prem and I think next year may be our year in Europe. This guy will be our main transfer to take us up that notch.

But this is just me playing fantasy football, anyways, if he does come I'll be quoting this post!!

We already have what it takes to win the CL and the PL this year but yeah wouldn't mind Reus next year.

Where would he line up? I would love him here, one of my favorite players but I don't think he'll leave Dortmund. Ever.

Where would he line up? I would love him here, one of my favorite players but I don't think he'll leave Dortmund. Ever.

You know I can see mourinho dropping 4231 and going back to a 433 with Fabregas and Oscar as pure CM for more control of the game. With Reus and Eden as wingers. Yeh neither are great on the right but not sure that would stop us. Duff and Robben would switch frequently right? Haven't seen wingers switch properly in ages. Though as I said, people would need to be sold first and I feel they will. Someone like a salah which would drop the whole pecking order. Anyway can't say anything for certain now, as I said just a guy feeling. The fact he refused a contrast extension helps :P

We already have what it takes to win the CL and the PL this year but yeah wouldn't mind Reus next year.

Yeh, I said we could win the prem. but it wouldn't be like before at a canter. City and even Liverpool will push us far.

As for CL, a number if teams can. Madrid and Bayern have improved. Liverpool may have the luckiest ride if their lives. Luck plays too much of a role, especially when there isn't a team that is head and shoulders above everyone.

We still have another level to go. When people look at chelsea first before everyone else as the team to fear.

I can see Reus going to either madrid or munich.

Cr7 leaving madrid before his contract expries... and Ribery leaving as well.

Think Madrid have enough of attacking players now, if he comes in that means one of Ronaldo/Bale/James/Benzema will have to leave and I doubt it. Think they will have an utter failure of a season due to their president being an idiot and destroying the team. Next summer expect them to sign Vidal or Pogba as their star signing. Not to mention they still have the likes of Isco...etc on the book

Barca is banned until 2016, think Reus will want to leave next summer when that clause kicks in if Dortmund don't win the league/CL this season. Bayern is a possibility but bar a serious injury/loss of permanent form for Ribery they won't do it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You