Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard he hates Bayern...and i know German league fans dont think he'll ever go there. And its not like they have a place for another AM, while i cant believe Ribery will leave next summer to open the door for his replacement. He's still a top player and i dont think they'll have Ribery, Robben, Muller, Gotze and Rues all together when they might even play 4-3-3 (two AMs).

He does not hate Bayern..even if he said this one time, it aint worth anything. Götze said he would play at Dortmund for ever 6 months before signing for Bayern. . Reus would consider Bayern, thats for sure. Even though I think he might prefer the EPL/La Liga (Utd/Barca). Dont think we would be his 1st choice. With Van Gaal he would also have a coach who can speak german (of course if he wont get sacked) .

He does not hate Bayern..even if he said this one time, it aint worth anything. Götze said he would play at Dortmund for ever 6 months before signing for Bayern. . Reus would consider Bayern, thats for sure. Even though I think he might prefer the EPL/La Liga (Utd/Barca). Dont think we would be his 1st choice. With Van Gaal he would also have a coach who can speak german (of course if he wont get sacked) .

He's real good friends with Schurrle^_^ maybe he'll join him:)

If only Willian wasn't a Chelsea player...Reus would have been a brilliant addition

Willian offers more to the team than Reus ever could. Willian's work-rate is phenomenal and we haven't even seen 10% of what he can do in an offensive capacity. He's a brilliant finisher and hugely skilful at dribbling. There's no denying Reus is the better attacking player overall, but in terms of the role dictated by Mourinho, Reus would be more akin to Mata and his relative lack of work-rate.

Doens't Hummels hate Bayern though? I swear I read somewhere that he is very irked by them after they fired his father or something.

This may have been a dream.

Willian offers more to the team than Reus ever could. Willian's work-rate is phenomenal and we haven't even seen 10% of what he can do in an offensive capacity. He's a brilliant finisher and hugely skilful at dribbling. There's no denying Reus is the better attacking player overall, but in terms of the role dictated by Mourinho, Reus would be more akin to Mata and his relative lack of work-rate.

Even though I agree with your points, when I said Reus would have been a brilliant addition, I meant that in terms of his ability to win games single-handedly on a consistent basis.

Willian is a very good team player but he's not a consistent match-winner

Reus defends in contrary camp too. I mean, more or less, Borussia is like us. Obviously, Marco can't do everything with ball (like Neymar or Isco) and can't dominate the game with his physical(like Bale). Why he is so special? For his counterattack decision making, i believe. So... Recovery in contrary camp, Marco has the ball, Eden and Diego accompany... Goal, yes, for sure. That offensive script is beautiful .

Who would you rather offer to Dortmund in exchange for Reus? Willian + cash or Oscar (+ cash)? I personally think Willian is more useful for our SYSTEM (Sorry, still used to Van Gaal's terminology :D )

If we are ever to sell Oscar and get Marco I swear to God I will ...I don't know , it's too amazing to dream. Nevertheless, I hope he doesn't end up at anywhere except us, if he is coming to England, if not I expect Barca. It's his favourite club. Either them, Barca, us (if making a bid), United and Arsenal.

If we are ever to sell Oscar and get Marco I swear to God I will ...I don't know , it's too amazing to dream. Nevertheless, I hope he doesn't end up at anywhere except us, if he is coming to England, if not I expect Barca. It's his favourite club. Either them, Barca, us (if making a bid), United and Arsenal.

Let's just wait and see how Oscar will play this season i still have a lot of hope for him.

And he's also good friends with Gotze and Lewandowski...

He hates Bayern, he will never go to Bayern.

"Money is not everything, I wish good luck to Lewa and Goetze but Bayern will never have me"

That's what Reus said.

He hates Bayern, he will never go to Bayern.

"Money is not everything, I wish good luck to Lewa and Goetze but Bayern will never have me"

That's what Reus said.

I believe that is a fake quote and it sure looks like one. Search it on Google and not one reliable source will pop up..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You