Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

For us, just sell Salah and bring Reus in, perfect replacement. In fact it will reduce Schurrle or Willian to 4th and 5th choice and that is amazing depth. So Reus, Varane if he wants to leave Real and Khedira on a free along with a top striker is good enough with the likes of Drogba retiring and Salah leaving.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Madrid have enough of attacking players now, if he comes in that means one of Ronaldo/Bale/James/Benzema will have to leave and I doubt it. Think they will have an utter failure of a season due to their president being an idiot and destroying the team. Next summer expect them to sign Vidal or Pogba as their star signing. Not to mention they still have the likes of Isco...etc on the book

Barca is banned until 2016, think Reus will want to leave next summer when that clause kicks in if Dortmund don't win the league/CL this season. Bayern is a possibility but bar a serious injury/loss of permanent form for Ribery they won't do it.

Exactly my thinking. It's about timing. Last summer if Falcao was available on loan we would have snatched at it.

Next year he will leave IMO. Madrid will not buy and neither will Munich. PSG is a maybe just because you can't rule then out. MU have no room. Arsenal haven't got the balls to sign for a delivery. Liverpool could be a possibility. CL again and wouldn't put it last them to buy him. Hopefully not.

Exactly my thinking. It's about timing. Last summer if Falcao was available on loan we would have snatched at it.

Next year he will leave IMO. Madrid will not buy and neither will Munich. PSG is a maybe just because you can't rule then out. MU have no room. Arsenal haven't got the balls to sign for a delivery. Liverpool could be a possibility. CL again and wouldn't put it last them to buy him. Hopefully not.

PSG is probably a yes, their fund are available again and it is not even limited to 50m anymore. MU they might if Falcao/RVP decides to leave. Arsenal yeah they are shit at dealing, Liverpool cannot compete with us on wages.

Either way I see his options very limited, a move to anywhere else in Germany is a no go unless it is Bayern. So his choices are:

MU(unlikely unless someone leaves)

City-could actually be possible but hope not, their CAM are also good enough

Arsenal-LOL who won't even pay 6m for Falcao loan

Liverpool-Can't compete on wages

Bayern-most likely, but depends on Ribery

PSG-probably will, hopefully not :(

Barca-banned on transfer till 2016

Real Madrid-think Perez will learn his lesson this summer

Atletico-can't compete

That or unless he moves to Zenit or some middle east side, which I would find very unlikely. With PSG, Bayern, City, MU and us to battle it out eventually imo.

football-manager.jpg

Well tbf this summer has been that. If you search career mode as Bayern you will probably buy Benatia. If you were us you would probably get Costa or Fab, MU LOOOOOL, Real LOOOOOOOOOOL, Atletico LOOOOOOL, Barcelona-same apart from the CB

Tell me we aren't living in an era of football manager? MU just bought Falcao and Di Maria with Rooney and RVP.

Madrid have been doing FM for years ;)

Munich have literally stuck to the German version of football manager.

Well tbf this summer has been that. If you search career mode as Bayern you will probably buy Benatia. If you were us you would probably get Costa or Fab, MU LOOOOOL, Real LOOOOOOOOOOL, Atletico LOOOOOOL, Barcelona-same apart from the CB

So because others have done it, we have to follow as well? Nice logic. :doh:

Some of them, like in Real Madrid's case, bought a few of the Galacticos when they don't even need them at all (like in this situation of people suggesting us to get Reus when we don't need him) while others like Manchester United need some of those players they have bought. The only difference with them is that their spending has lacked direction and seemed reckless.

So because others have done it, we have to follow as well? Nice logic. :doh:

Some of them, like in Real Madrid's case, bought a few of the Galacticos when they don't even need them at all (like in this situation of people suggesting us to get Reus when we don't need him) while others like Manchester United need some of those players they have bought. The only difference with them is that their spending has lacked direction and seemed reckless.

No. Others have done which shows a 'football manager transfer' is not so unlikely in this day and age.

But this is not the same as a Madrid. We will not making a lop sided team with not steal like Madrid. Have you seen how good Reus presses?

Would make a situation opposite to madrids!

No. Others have done which shows a 'football manager transfer' is not so unlikely in this day and age.

But this is not the same as a Madrid. We will not making a lop sided team with not steal like Madrid. Have you seen how good Reus presses?

Would make a situation opposite to madrids!

The point is we don't even need Reus and yet you want us to stockpile more AMs in the team. It's similar to how Real operate.

The point is we don't even need Reus and yet you want us to stockpile more AMs in the team. It's similar to how Real operate.

Yeah we don't need him just like we didn't need Salah or Schurrle and Willian at the same time. If we go by need we probably would have promoted Josh to the team and not sign Fabregas or use Bamford as ST instead of Costa. WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE NEED.

It depends how good is the player and the fee involved, I mean selling Salah for Reus is a no brainier, improve the squad straight away. Also we didn't need to sell Ba and Eto'o but still do anyway for better options(Remy and Costa). If you go by 'need' argument we will never sign top top players again, we didn't have to sign Hazard, still had Kalou and Bertrand who could play LW :ph34r:

But it is alright, Salah will make it big here I suppose. Seriously, Reus for 30m and 100k or about so is a fricking bargain, top 10 wingers in the world for a reasonable fee and we pass on because we 'don't need' him? hahahahha. This is not Sanchez or Di Maria(overpriced or not good enough to pursue, this is a winger who is top 5 in the world at 1 point and with top work rate/pressing skill.

Yeah we don't need him just like we didn't need Salah or Schurrle and Willian at the same time. If we go by need we probably would have promoted Josh to the team and not sign Fabregas or use Bamford as ST instead of Costa. WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE NEED.

It depends how good is the player and the fee involved, I mean selling Salah for Reus is a no brainier, improve the squad straight away. Also we didn't need to sell Ba and Eto'o but still do anyway for better options(Remy and Costa). If you go by 'need' argument we will never sign top top players again, we didn't have to sign Hazard, still had Kalou and Bertrand who could play LW :ph34r:

But it is alright, Salah will make it big here I suppose. Seriously, Reus for 30m and 100k or about so is a fricking bargain, top 10 wingers in the world for a reasonable fee and we pass on because we 'don't need' him? hahahahha. This is not Sanchez or Di Maria(overpriced or not good enough to pursue, this is a winger who is top 5 in the world at 1 point and with top work rate/pressing skill.

Funny thing about this how you're driving the comparison of Reus and Salah as opposed to Schurrle and Willian. Goes along with your agenda in the Salah thread doesn't it?

Good job as well in taking the "we don't need Reus" out of context like you did there when I didn't even mean that in the first place. :clap:

Funny thing about this how you're driving the comparison of Reus and Salah as opposed to Schurrle and Willian. Goes along with your agenda in the Salah thread doesn't it?

Good job as well in taking the "we don't need Reus" out of context like you did there when I didn't even mean that in the first place. :clap:

Yeah logically replacing Salah with him look realistic. Yes he is up there with Hazard, probably even better judging by his stats. But if I start to compare him with the likes of Oscar and Willian others will come in and say you will always want something better, spoiled...blah blah blah. Naaa I speak the truth based on what I have seen with the club these years, Salah is not gonna make it here and people seems too reluctant to accept that.

If he can improve on his end product in the final third, don't think I would do that.

If Oscar bangs in 20 goals like Reus we wouldn't even be having this conversation about him.

But people aren't over the moon with our AMs? Willian frustrated people with his lack of attacking threat. The cameo against Leicester was all well and good but he did squat in the final third against Everton. He completed ONE take on a a cross which didn't pick anyone out. This in the most open game I've seen in a while with 8 goals. Schurrle and willian are good players, but it's telling that none of them have held down a starting place, Oscar as well, though he may do through midfield control rather than being a good AM. We can upgrade, if we are to buy another then Salah is the obvious choice. Of course we won't buy without selling.

Yeah logically replacing Salah with him look realistic. Yes he is up there with Hazard, probably even better judging by his stats. But if I start to compare him with the likes of Oscar and Willian others will come in and say you will always want something better, spoiled...blah blah blah. Naaa I speak the truth based on what I have seen with the club these years, Salah is not gonna make it here and people seems too reluctant to accept that.

If you have a point to make with good evidence to back it up, then why should you be afraid of what others may reply to your post?

I don't think it's a case of people too reluctant to accept Salah has no future at the club but more so, no one is gonna write him THAT fast after just 3 games into the season. You were the one who went into 'panic' mode thinking we're gonna sell him next summer or even in January just because he hasn't played this season.

If Oscar bangs in 20 goals like Reus we wouldn't even be having this conversation about him.

Wasn't even talking about Oscar. And it's surprising you even mentioned him considering it has all been about Salah-Reus for you in here.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You