Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walcott couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo the other night. His delivery was shocking. A couple of reducing tackles and he'll fade quickly. Really can't call this game - it could be a humping either way or a bore draw depending on what both teams turn up - it's at home which is a worry

It Will Be A Very Tough Game Home To Arsenal Cause Of The Recent Run Of Form At Home 3 Draws, 2 Lost, I Was At The Game Against Southampton, And They Just Let Them Past, They Didn't Go To the Ball, And That Was Out Of Order Taking Frank Lampard Of To Put Torres On, Ba Was A Beast In The Game, Hazard Played Well And I Hope Torres In The Starting Line-Up Tommorrow, I Want Ba And Torres To Play Together

My Line-Up:

GK - Cech, RB - Ivan, RCB - Cahill, LCB - Terry, LB - Cole, CDM - Luiz, RM - Lampard Or Ramires, LM - Hazzrd, CAM. Mata, St - Ba, St - Torres

:blue scalf: :cfc:

Drogba loved Arsenal and destroyed them

Demba Ba Loves Arsenal he WILL destroy them!

Fuck yes! The man!

Fuck arsenal! Ba (if starting) is gonna make kolceiny his biaaaaarch

Hopefull Torres will pussy out and opt out.

Im going to this but im scared of the snow - its non-stop and forecasted for the whole weekend.

Anyone else think it'll be called off?

I can't see it being called off tbh and should be on like most PL games.... It would have to come down extremely heavily and constantly from now til the game... Could be wrong but its unlikely.