Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're inconsistent as fuck but i'm still excited about every game because i know how good this team can play on their day.

We have also done well in general in the big games this season so i hope that can continue and we will get all 3 points. Ba to score another brace against the Arse :D

(Marin or Ramires on the wings, not Oscar please)

Walcott would murder that partnership.

I honestly don't get the whole attitude that suddenly walcott is the key for them... He is much quicker than any player we could put in there, so if it comes down to a foot race he will win it. If JT was available and fully fit i would go JT and Ivan without a shadow of a doubt. But without him, Ivan and cahill is the next best and imo that is what we should play and not play Luiz at CB just because he is quicker than Cahill. If Luiz is halfway down the pitch in midfield it makes no difference how quick he is. Luiz can play in midfield a lot better than in defence. If i was playing fifa then i would 100% agree with you but for me our best defence available is our best defence and is what we should play.

Whenever I watch Giroud he misses sitters and free headers. Never understood the hype he had before he moved to Arsenal and each time I see him my opinion is reinforced a bit. Just doesn't look quality to me.

I just have nightmares still about teams attacking us from the flanks with pace. Arsenal have that.

Remember early in the United game? Seemed like every cross into the box was accurate. That's what I'm worried about.

Giroud strength is in his lay off and strangely assist. I saw hiw make good 1-2 pas ala fifa with either walcot or podolski

Please rafa must play iva in the centre. He is the first choice CB. Cahill was terrible in positioning. Ashley cole must put a better defensive peformance than yesterday. Mata please turn up against arsenal please. Rafa no torres you :rant:

Qpr had 2 chances score 1 and we miss our many chances. Swansea didn't even have a sniff, we miss our many chances and then give them 2 free goals. Southampton get 3 shots score 2, and we get 20 shots score 2. Please we need to take our chances at home, its getting ridiculous

Our players need to forget the atmosphere (as difficult as it is) and play for pride of the badge.

The letters in bold sum it up perfectly!