Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately we need, with the selection we have atm. Lampard and Ramires is the worst combination for double pivot.
So who do we play in midfield instead?

If Terry is fit he partners Ivanovic in the middle and we go with Luiz and someone else in the midfield. I honestly don't care who. I'd love for Oscar to get a shot but he won't. We're so weak in that position it's fucking untrue.

We have two fit central midfielders in Frank and Rami. No need to play someone out of position.

We have two fit central midfielders in Frank and Rami. No need to play someone out of position.

They were fit last night?

I know you don't like the idea of Luiz playing in midfield, but he's arguably been our best player in the last couple of months. That includes some very good midfield performances.

They were fit last night?

I know you don't like the idea of Luiz playing in midfield, but he's arguably been our best player in the last couple of months. That includes some very good midfield performances.

Let's agree to disagree on Luiz. We've already had this discussion several times.

I don't know about this game... We are a better team than them, but playing pretty badly at home. Not losing is crucial imo, and it would be great to get win... Arsenal will be feeling very optimistic and a win gets them right close behind us with a game in hand. Hopefully we can scrape through with a win as man for man we are better than them across the pitch.

Cech

Azpi Ivan Terry Cole

Lampard Luiz

Oscar Mata Hazard

Ba

We start that team and my confidence level would increase dramatically... If torres starts i will snap your hand off for a draw.

Ba

Hazard mata ramires

Luiz lamp

Cole cahil iva azpi

I really hate rami as holding and he can help stopping gibbs from overloading azpi.

He is not exactly great at RW. He is ok imo but lampard and rambo isn't a good partnership.... Rambo and luiz or lamps and luiz... Lamps and luiz for me against arsenal.

he isnt the same now we have the skilled ball players in front ...his great quality was always his energy and this doesnt fit with our present style of play

Yep, should be sold if we're going to continue this way. Maybe our next manager will have him in the plans though.

He is not exactly great at RW. He is ok imo but lampard and rambo isn't a good partnership.... Rambo and luiz or lamps and luiz... Lamps and luiz for me against arsenal.

I agree he is not great at rw but he track back really well. We really miss mikel, I always hate lamps and rambo partnership

he isnt the same now we have the skilled ball players in front ...his great quality was always his energy and this doesnt fit with our present style of play

Yap his quality is in his energy and running. As holding he has to stay back and distribute. I really wish lamp will stay back more and let rami go forward

Yap his quality is in his energy and running. As holding he has to stay back and distribute. I really wish lamp will stay back more and let rami go forward

I have so much respect for Ramires ..but there doesnt seem a regular place for him .. I wouldnt complain if we sold him and he got a decent club