Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

oscar and hazard were shit

Shut the fuck up. You are such a troll. We win and you just come up with that. They both had good games first half, especially Hazard. Can't you look at the positives for once.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like posts like yours because it shows the world that the Chelsea "fans" who boo and attack Rafa are actually pretty thick. Chelsea has a lot of fans - most of them not like you.

I haven't boo'd Rafa once since his arrival. I won't boo him until the day he leaves either. Just get one thing straight you jumped up little shit, i fucking stand by Chelsea and whoever is associated with this club through thick and think despite how shit or stupid they might make us look. If that doesn't give me the right to express my opinions then it's people like you who very much mistaken.

Shut the fuck up. You are such a troll. We win and you just come up with that. They both had good games first half, especially Hazard. Can't you look at the positives for once.

i like hazard but he was not good sorry mister lol. oscar too

Lol, I think he was giving you a compliment in some way.

Agree with your post though.

I haven't boo'd Rafa once since his arrival. I won't boo him until the day he leaves either. Just get one thing straight you jumped up little shit, i fucking stand by Chelsea and whoever is associated with this club through thick and think despite how shit or stupid they might make us look. If that doesn't give me the right to express my opinions then it's people like you who very much mistaken.

Some Torres fans on here are pathetic, defending him despite him costing us for Arsenals goal with his shitty touches. WHAT DID HE EVEN DO?, he could've tried to outmuscle defenders a few times instead he just jogged next to them, Demba Ba put him to shame once again.

Torres has been bullied by every defender this season ...he couldnt out mussel a cockle. Again Ba showed he can frighten defenders ,,,,

Havent been at games so havent booed lol.But havent always been happy with what I've seen!Sometimes he gets it spot on and other time comple diaster no constiancy which doesnt help!And gotta realise Torres no matter how long you give him wont score..make them quicker!RDM and AVB seemed to be the same at times weird at making subs and leaving them late

10 MAN CHELSEA SOMEHOW BEAT SHIT ARSENAL TEAM.

Well that should be the headline. Amazing in the first-half, but felt for sure this was another Southampton. Didn't want to be there when I saw Torres was in the starting line-up, but his presence wasn't a distraction when we were in control. When we were under pressure though, he was completely useless most of the time. A couple of nice runs and skinning Vermaelen mean his fans finally have something to beat off to that wasn't pre-Obama but leaving Ba on the bench almost cost us 3 points.

Hard for me to vote for anyone in that midfield as MOTM because again, that's where we very nearly lost the game but Ramires didn't stop running all day. Lots of unfocussed energy but he gets it for working hard.

OK enough dribbles.

When Mata, Hazard & Oscar are on, it´s poetry in the motion. The trio ripped Arssens apart in the 1st half.

When Chelsea are under pressure in matches, their inability to track back makes the side too open, I feel.

Rafa has favored Bertrand, Ramires or Moses instead. Moses is gone, so he uses Bertrand, as today.

How do you leave any of Mata, Hazard & Oscar on the bench ?

Therefore, the second half as seen today. Arsenal just played much better & attacked.

As I already mentioned it here, the team is too thin.

OK enough dribbles.

When Mata, Hazard & Oscar are on, it´s poetry in the motion. The trio ripped Arssens apart in the 1st half.

When Chelsea are under pressure in matches, their inability to track back makes the side too open, I feel.

Rafa has favored Bertrand, Ramires or Moses instead. Moses is gone, so he uses Bertrand, as today.

How do you leave any of Mata, Hazard & Oscar on the bench ?

Therefore, the second half as seen today. Arsenal just played much better & attacked.

As I already mentioned it here, the team is too thin.

According to OPTA, Oscar lost possession 5 times - more than any other player. What's worse he lost possession when Chelsea were in the opponents third on the attack. So he not only lost possession, he ruined the attack, opened up Chelsea to a counter-attack. Its true that OPTA says he completed 91% of his passes, but most of these were sideways or backwards passes and none of them were incisive.

Torres starting this game was not ideal, but Making Demba Ba play 3 games in 7 days, with another important game in 2 more days, i.e. 4 games in 9 days, is crazy.

I dont think Rafa really had much of a choice, as the only chance of overturning the COC deficit against Swansea, is to have Ba start.

And in hindsight, since we won this game, now we will have Ba to start vs Swansea, its good rotation.

Yes, the Subtitution could have happened earlier.

However, IMO it is wrong to curse him no matter what he does....

If Ba started today and we won , but then torres started against swansea, and we could not go through, RAFA = VILLAIN

Torres started today and we won, and Demba will probably start vs Swansea, RAFA IS STILL A VILLAIN

He is not what we wanted, but lets try and judge his rotation with some sort of reasoning.

So do I understand you take the position that because you say your are a Chelsea fan you have the "right" to spew hatred at the manager (or any player) if you think they make you look "stupid", even if by making you look stupid you mean winning games? How quaint of you and, dare I say, "stupid".

So do I understand you take the position that because you say your are a Chelsea fan you have the "right" to spew hatred at the manager (or any player) if you think they make you look "stupid", even if by making you look stupid you mean winning games? How quaint of you and, dare I say, "stupid".

Am I right in thinking that you're not a Chelsea fan, but a Rafa fan?