Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I told you last week that torrid would start. You said he wouldn't cause it would be suicide. What do you think now? I laughed so hard when torrid was subbed. Mr. Abramovich clapped very happily to see Ba ;) Despite telly tubby's best efforts to throw the match, we prevailed. Excellent team effort. Good performances all over the pitch for Chels. le voyeur has lost the plot, but like the rest of the Chelsea fans, we want Wenger to stay @ le arse. One last thing, wilshire a freakin' twat. How he didn't see yellow is beyond words <_<

Yep you did say that indeed. And i stand by what i said. Something like, he would have to be the most stupid manager in the world to play torres over Ba. What i think now is that we got the win and that is the most important thing as 3 points is very useful and keeps a cushion between us, but rafa and his second half tactics and subs (or lack of them) is a real problem. Ba cannot start every game... But arsenal at home is one where he absolutely must. He has to start vs swansea in midweek... Especially when we need to win by 2 goals.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you on about? Did you even watch one single Liverpool game this season? Anfield is a grave nowadays, there's no such "cheering to the final whistle" thing.

And when did Chelsea fans start booing in the past? Right, at the end of those games when their team has already done fuck all. Those fans have got every right to boo because they've fucking paid for their tickets, just to whatch what? A team that doesn't fight? A manager who doesn't seem to accept his own mistakes?

But yeah go on with your Liverpool love. It's funny, tbh.

Chelsea fans boo before the game, during the game and after. And even after they win they complain on the forums. LFC fans do not boo. Fact! Nor do the fans of most other teams. They pay for tickets, too, but don't think it entitles them to boo their team..

I am an admirer of Rafa but I can imagine how his half-time words might have contributed to the 2nd half performance given that Chelsea is an inexperienced team. He would have said, we need another goal. But we have a 2-0 lead and must not blow it. We must defend as a team. You can expect that Arsenal will attack with everything they have in the 2nd half (they don't have any choice). You must be compact and defend well. Score on the counter-attack. Don't expose your defence by being caught in Arsenal's half. Torres will be the spearhead (instead of playing from the wings as he did in the first half).

This is the kind of talk any first-class manager would give. Why throw away a 2-0 lead and three points by trying to get a couple of more goals especially against a team of Arsenal's speed and ability. So score more goals but on the counter attack.

The trouble is that Chelsea have been drilled by DiMatteo only to attack and cannot adjust easily.

That's tactical talks and I agree. I have never said he was spot on tactically, I just think people believe Rafa said some non-tactical shits to the players to make them play like shits in the second half is beyond retard. Ok I will leave it like that, people starts saying this is a stupid argument already, on a FORUM! Shocking. I am shutting up.

Chelsea fans boo before the game, during the game and after. And even after they win they complain on the forums. LFC fans do not boo. Fact! Nor do the fans of most other teams. They pay for tickets, too, but don't think it entitles them to boo their team..

no they burn their own kits

Torres-shirt-burning.jpg

never walk alone whatever :rolleyes:

Yep and they were supportive of Hodgson throughout the time he was there...he didnt mention getting booed at all...and the reaction when Arsenal lost a few weeks back....they must have been something different...doesnt entitle them to but it happens...

Not only that, a few words can win you a match you practically lost or the other way around. In this case we were lucky not to concede another goal because they've outplayed us in the second half. Whatever he said in the HT could have been costly.

I honestly doubt you could be a top manager btw.

Cant wait til Rafa leaves just so clueless people like this guy can shut up.

Yep and they were supportive of Hodgson throughout the time he was there...he didnt mention getting booed at all...and the reaction when Arsenal lost a few weeks back....they must have been something different...doesnt entitle them to but it happens...

They never booed Hodgson. They tried to support him until he started producing the worst results in the history of the club, with atrocious defensive football and started talking up Ferguson and ManUtd while talking down the LFC supporters. Even then they didn't boo. There is no comparison with Chelsea supporters booing the manager before his first game and every game since, even in Japan, even when they are playing attractive, winning football with some of the highest scores they have ever had. The pathetic excuse for this aberrant behavior is that 7 years ago, when countering Mourinho's constant attacks, Rafa made a remark which never mentioned Chelsea but which has been interpreted to mean that Chelsea supporters lacked passion. If he meant Chelsea it seems he was right.

Ramires has a decision makin of a five year old in the 18 yard box. :clown: excellent energy though

Mata crosses today = shit (nuff said)

Oscar dissapeared 2nd half

Torres... Nothin new

Ba missed a sitter :fainthv9: but did more than torres

But I'm glad we got the double over arsenal. :dance:

Fans = men of the match

I hate You rafa! what u said to the players in the half time?!

AGAIN!

What the fuck? we still won stop crying about Rafa.

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with some people, we win but no we must criticize Rafa still......