Jase

Man of the Match  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we got the win which is the main thing even though rafa tried to fuck us up. Terrible from our manager there... Shocking... Torres can sit on our bench forever...

we got 3 points and for that I am extremely happy. But rafa can fuck off.

Some Torres fans on here are pathetic, defending him despite him costing us for Arsenals goal with his shitty touches. WHAT DID HE EVEN DO?, he could've tried to outmuscle defenders a few times instead he just jogged next to them, Demba Ba put him to shame once again.

thank lord for that, although the final minutes were about to give me a heart attack

massive three points but everything would have been easier if we took our chances, and he had a lot of them

Well we got the win which is the main thing even though rafa tried to fuck us up. Terrible from our manager there... Shocking... Torres can sit on our bench forever...

we got 3 points and for that I am extremely happy. But rafa can fuck off.

Rafa tried to fuck us up? Are you 5?

First half was the best and the second half was the worst in this season.

What's wrong with our players? Every fucking time! Completely gave up in the second half after brilliant performance.

Cahill motm for me, saved our asses.

Rafa tried to fuck us up? Are you 5?
No I am 4....

Well are you telling me that ba shouldn't have come on til the 80th min. He did sweet fa for 30 Mins whilst we were getting hammered... Yeah that was real beneficial for us.

First half was the best and the second half was the worst in this season.

What's wrong with our players? Every fucking time! Completely gave up in the second half after brilliant performance.

Cahill motm for me, saved our asses.

We dont have the players to kill off a game. Hazard Oscar Mata are way too soft when the opposing team starting pressuring...

Also having no real DM does not help.

Great first half..horrible second half...why Rafa and others managers of late have been so sodding slow at making changes who knows...

But its 3 points... a massive win..a derby win and also a home win...now we'll loose to Brentford or something stupid!